New World

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got kicked for inactivity after like 15 min. The queue to get back in seems much more brutal. Moved 7 spots in 10 minutes.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I will check out Vingolf but will probably migrate to a west server. Have 5 kids and west being 2 hours behind, it gives me time to get the family settled before any raids at 7-8 server time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Pysek, vingolf, queue.

I feel like I'm ordering at the soup nazi.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I've joined the green team on Vingolf and have a company named West Grove Street Family

Edit: taking 30 to prep for PST server launch. Debating not fucking around with El Dorado.
Also on the green team. Basically only see purple and green so far on this server

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I tried this game out a little during closed beta but I wasn't too crazy about it. I was sort of planning to give it a try since most people here seem to be pretty positive about it. However, I noticed that people are shitting on it in the Steam reviews. What's up with that?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are the Prime Gaming perks live yet? Twitch doesn't show New World in their list of Prime Gaming.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
I tried this game out a little during closed beta but I wasn't too crazy about it. I was sort of planning to give it a try since most people here seem to be pretty positive about it. However, I noticed that people are shitting on it in the Steam reviews. What's up with that?
I've only heard the quests are repetitive. I've been watching Eso live since he logged in.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They really put the nail in the coffin for camps with the distance nerf. Like, a little too hard.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You've gotta wonder when they'll do something with the servers. They've got significantly more people in queues right now than actually in game. I'd say 3/4 of the servers have more than 2k people in queue, with servers capped at 2k.

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Just realized that this wasn't a subscription game and decided to take the plunge.

Tried to start up a character on a west coast server my friend chose that had great ping, but the queue was almost 18,000. Now I see this thread and decide to start on Vingolf, but even with a queue of only 900, this thing barely moves. I guess people aren't logging off, which is a good sign I suppose.