New World

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Question for yall computer savy people. This game runs like shit on my PC with a bunch of stuttering and whatnot, Last Epoch does the exact same.

I know its not the game, as this just started to happen when I got this new heavily touted 48 inch C1 OLED TV to use. Most games run flawlessly, but this one has the same issue as my Last Epoch game. Like every time I move the mouse, the frame rate drops to 0. Currently have 1080ti, 32 gig ram, forget the processor..but was one of the top of the line last year etc.

What setting am I missing ? I am not blaming the game, but there is something very amiss with this monitor.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone had left click attacks stop working with melee? I was using ranged weapons, switched to a rapier to try, and now I can't attack with it.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Question for yall computer savy people. This game runs like shit on my PC with a bunch of stuttering and whatnot, Last Epoch does the exact same.

I know its not the game, as this just started to happen when I got this new heavily touted 48 inch C1 OLED TV to use. Most games run flawlessly, but this one has the same issue as my Last Epoch game. Like every time I move the mouse, the frame rate drops to 0. Currently have 1080ti, 32 gig ram, forget the processor..but was one of the top of the line last year etc.

What setting am I missing ? I am not blaming the game, but there is something very amiss with this monitor.
I think I had the same problem when I cranked up all the graphic settings. I have a 1660 Ti with 6GB of ram running at 1440p. I think I was overshooting the card's ram. Try tuning the visual settings.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

What res are you playing at? If you are running at 4k now, when prior to the TV 1080p....

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What res are you playing at? If you are running at 4k now, when prior to the TV 1080p....
Prior TV was a 75 inch Sony 900e, which is 4k. Sound is also stuttering on this OLED C1, only happens on a few games. So many reviews have this as one of the "must have" monitors for gaming, so something is amiss with mine.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Prior TV was a 75 inch Sony 900e, which is 4k. Sound is also stuttering on this OLED C1, only happens on a few games. So many reviews have this as one of the "must have" monitors for gaming, so something is amiss with mine.

Are you playing at 4k res w/ a 1080ti? Are you on low settings? Cause that is basically a 1440p/1080p card for this game.

I'm running 48 OLED as well @ 4k with maxed everything on a beastly PC and I sit around 80 fps in towns. Latest driver was on sept. 20th too so update if you haven't.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Meh. I'm not excited about this game enough to wait in a que. Refunding tomorrow if I still gotta wait.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Syndicate on Vingolf will have to totally collapse in order for anyone to switch to that faction.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I moved off Vognolf. Fuck the 1500 man queues. Went toone of the new servers they just opened. Tired of crashing and waiting for hours.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Daidraco made a FoH guild on Vingolf, but then we got to thinking that we should swap to Syndicate, so we disbanded only to find out that we would have to wait until Syndicate was a weaker faction. Now its the strongest, lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, it's not like these guys have much experience in the server world or cloud infrastructure. Do people think they run AWS or something?

When I saw my pre-launch ping to the local server I was like "oooweee I'm directly connected to the Amazon spine baby...Amazon quality hosting...shit! I'm directly on the spine!" 12ms.

Then launch happened. 200ms

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Could someone already in Syndicate start FOH then invite as others can swap over?

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
60% of the time I get them every time.

GOTTEM.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users