New World

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Some items need a bit of polish. I hit faction cap with Syndicate, and my quest log had a lvl 20 quest to complete to raise said cap. No map info, so had to look it up. Ran for an hour, and apparently you actually need level 24. Woulda been nice to know! =\

Needless

Toe Sucker
God damn i can never find where the fuck to find fiber or whatever to make cloth, is there regional resources?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
God damn i can never find where the fuck to find fiber or whatever to make cloth, is there regional resources?
No, the map tells you where it "can" grow. But honestly, the best farm spots for it is basically the entire west side of the Windsward territory where the Buffalo roam and the two alligators swim in the south west.

Daidraco Daidraco when are you getting back on?​

I woke up to a queue of 800 something. Went to take a shower, ran to the bank etc. and came back to a D/C (which is odd cause I never got a single one yesterday). Put myself back in queue a couple hours ago at 1180, and now Im back to the original queue. Gotta love it, but I'll be on basically all night again whenever I do get on.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Oh, and put up twitch in the background and watch fextra or something in the background while you play. Each hour is 1 reward of basically two skins and their are 10 rewards total. Purple skins are meh? but the hoarder in me is probably in some of you all. Annoyed I miss the armor skin from twitch and the gold skin from alpha or w/e, but I would have never worn those either.

Cybsled

Hemp grows in grassy areas - the Buffalo / alligator spot has a fuckton of spawns, some spots by beach, etc

I traded 200 fiber for 400 bullets last night. I harvested over 2k fiber in my game session

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hemp is easy to find. Iron is the tricky one. Its odd but I do better when I am not looking for it than when I try to farm it.

Daidraco

Ya. Use this map. Its been updated a ton of times. Tells you where shrines are, each resource so you can see where to go by density and more.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So I searched all the marketplaces for the adderfang thing you need to make a bag with extra pockets, none for sale. Stuck a skinning thing on there and bam, got a high roll extra pockets anyways. God life is so much better at 30 once you get a nice 2nd bag.

Attachments

• baggnewworld.jpg
    baggnewworld.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 1Worf

Cybsled

No one wants to be the lame religious dudes

Encumbrances in this game do suck though. Feels like fucking Fallout76 managing stacks of junk and weapons

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I was going to say how are they going to fix the current queue problem?

Free transfers helps a ton if you decided to roll on another server but what about the people on Vingolf who just want to play but have to sit in line behind 1400 people and wait 3 hours everytime you want to log on? Its fucking ridiculous. They need to cap the server or something.

How do they fix that? They cant split the population can they? Im just trying to think of how you deal with giant queues like this.

• 1Like

Araxen

You can't. They designed the game around these small servers, and if you split off servers, how do you split them off? You're going to piss people off, and separate people from their friends. They designed an impossible situation. They would have been much better at designing a serverless model for this game since they have the power to use AWS.

This launch is going to help out Riot and their MMO immensely. They'll see how hungry the fanbase is for a new MMO, and theirs will attract way more eyeballs than this MMO will. They'll be able to hopefully design around the pitfalls this MMO created.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok holy fucking queue times! 1425? What's ETA for this? Around 5 hours? :p Shit it was 14 people at 2-3 or so.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
exactly 3.25 hours

I just did that exact queue last night.

I got in line at 1240 today. Been waiting since 4pm. At 124 now. (6:00pm)

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Ok holy fucking queue times! 1425? What's ETA for this? Around 5 hours? :p Shit it was 14 people at 2-3 or so.
Somewhere around 400/hr prob
Some items need a bit of polish. I hit faction cap with Syndicate, and my quest log had a lvl 20 quest to complete to raise said cap. No map info, so had to look it up. Ran for an hour, and apparently you actually need level 24. Woulda been nice to know! =\

yeah they changed them from beta iirc for balance issue. Pissed me and my buddy off a bunch too
Hemp is just south of everfall in the field, parallel to the farm on the west. You just need to find a spot once and remember it. The interactive mapped linked is also great

Daidraco

Only thing I would say is to just remote in from your phone and start the queue a couple hours before you get home. Even with new servers, people arent going to want to dip out of the server theyve already spent time on, generally speaking.

• 1Like