New World

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
By population they are absolutely the weakest on Vin.
I'm Covenant. Seems only some private guilds, chat is primarily filled with recruitment for synd/marauders despite having some large guilds already. unless i'm in windsward 90% of the people are marauder or synd it seems.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You fucking kidding me? I left this thing in the que from 7pm to 6am, so I'm not eligible for a refund.
View attachment 374979

Did you tell them you sat in a queue the entire time? I had 3 1/2 hours "played", and they gave me a refund.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok that didn't take long - played about 15 minutes over lunch - accepted Lasch's friend request - peppered Global chat about how to log into their Amazon account, click subscriptions, click Prime, under that they will see "New World Bonuses" - click the "+" sign, click all the bonuses - Skip Queue, Digital Artbook, and 3 potions to change their hand axe into a dexterity weapon.

Logged out getting 7 tells from random's on clearer instructions.

It has begun.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Is there any way to change the chat UI so that everything is just on one line instead of each message being split across two?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Dont forget to clain your 5k Marks, and pirate skin if you have Amazon Prime. I totally forgot about this.
Just click 'Claim' and it'll help you link steam to amazon, took all of 15 seconds.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Fires of Heaven is alive and guttering on Vingolf in the Syndicate. Edaw Edaw won't answer me, but anyone else who wants invited, in game name is pysek.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Did you tell them you sat in a queue the entire time? I had 3 1/2 hours "played", and they gave me a refund.

Yes, I tried twice and they still denied me the refund. I'm driving to Gabe Newell's house right now to discuss.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod request, when convenient, to update title to reflect Vingolf server - Syndicate faction please. Thank you.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Amod Amod request, when convenient, to update title to reflect Vingolf server - Syndicate faction please. Thank you.
Lightning Fast VCRepair.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
I'm on some server called Tuggy Wood or some shit. Level 10 now, and just joined the Marauders. Hope I can transfer to Vingolf someday...

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those on Vingolf who were in Marauders and waiting to swap to Syndicate, you should be able to do so now that Mara has taken 2 territories this morning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user