New World

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Feel free to add Crimson-Tidez to the group. Just joined and absolute newb at anything this game offers.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Imagine being so smooth brained you don't even know how to be discreet with your grown ass man edgelording and expect a company that wants money to protect your "free speech".

Plenty of nerds like the above states dropping slurs on local voice and still having the time of their lives.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

They get banned for being edgelords who are just racist in chat to get a rise out of people/because they are on the Internet.

Nothing of value is lost. They rank just below the people who take bong rips over their mic and the “press alt-f4” jokesters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

agripa

Molten Core Raider
They get banned for being edgelords who are just racist in chat to get a rise out of people/because they are on the Internet.

Nothing of value is lost. They rank just below the people who take bong rips over their mic and the “press alt-f4” jokesters.
Some streamer got banned for saying deez nuts in global or something, not very racist.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Country sucks man - going to shit. Panzy ass mother fucking liberal therapy dog fuckers took over to the point we cannot even troll shit and honestly, I thought I would be banned for the white man Jew comment as I said in global when I said I was making sure we had enough rocks.(We all come from the same damn cell mother fuckers) I was banned for a south park quote to some asshole snowflake who literally gloated saying enjoy your ban GG. Like, these pussies are proud of it.
Damn bro and I thought I was the crazy one.

• 13Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

The alt f4 one is just a classic. I mean anyone actually falling for that shit in 2021 is well deserving.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ahh I must have not waited long enough.
Ya it froze for a good 30 seconds and I was like fuuuuck but then it eventually unfroze. Thank god cuz I almost force closed it but knew the consequences so I waited a lil longer.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, a prompt explaining explicit language in global similar chat should be enough. Make it extra easy for someone to right click someones name to ignore them and that should work itself out. The punish with a ban and lose a customer due to that needs to die.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Honestly, a prompt explaining explicit language in global similar chat should be enough. Make it extra easy for someone to right click someones name to ignore them and that should work itself out. The punish with a ban and lose a customer due to that needs to die.

People being edgelords like that in open chat usually do it because they don't give a fuck if they get banned. You aren't losing a customer, you're just accelerating the departure of someone who would have left anyways

• 1Faggotry

Tide27

Been in the que now for 1 hr and 20 mins. Logged in at #13 in the que ane thought it would be a quick experience in. Joke is on me. 80 mins later and only gone from #13 to #9.

How yall did thia with ques in the 100s and 1000s ill never know haha.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Made Koushira on the Depenis server, since apparently my name's taken. RIP No queue, but just spam timing me out trying to spawn after char creation.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Been in the que now for 1 hr and 20 mins. Logged in at #13 in the que ane thought it would be a quick experience in. Joke is on me. 80 mins later and only gone from #13 to #9.

How yall did thia with ques in the 100s and 1000s ill never know haha.
That doesnt make sense in my mind. Ive went from 1260 to 450 in that time frame.

Tide27

That doesnt make sense in my mind. Ive went from 1260 to 450 in that time frame.
Mine either. But dont dare log out and try again and be much further down, but at the same time im averaging about 1 spot per 20 mins. Zero sense

Cybsled

Is there any wars being declared? I imagine people might be logging in for that if it is close

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
People being edgelords like that in open chat usually do it because they don't give a fuck if they get banned. You aren't losing a customer, you're just accelerating the departure of someone who would have left anyways
faggot-superman.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tide27

So this will be the last of the que talk from me, but what am i doing wrong to be sitting in a que now and logged in at #13 in the que and 2 hours later still sitting here at #5.

People are jumping 100s of spots in the time it takes me to go down 1.

This is on Vingolf server.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
It's just a visual bug. I've had it happen to me where I go into a 1k que and it says 15. I got in at the time it would have taken for the actual que to clear.