New World

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
I'm guessing they will have to embrace an Elder Scrolls Online-style solution at some point. This queueing nonsense just isn't sustainable.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is lumi on meds or acct hacked? Sounding suspiciously sane in this thread.

I’ve joined the masses macroing to stay online. Hopefully this won’t be an issue for much longer

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
My retarded ass guild on Ptolemais wasted 100k this morning on a 55+ zone with no characters in our guild over 45. Now we're trying to defend the zone... fucking lol

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Wtf are you talking about lol? This is literally the best looking MMO ever made thus far.

No, the game looks great, just the time period setting put me off when it was first announced; the whole conquistador look, etc. (I like my high fantasy shit). The environments so far look gorgeous, though, and makes me wish I had a non-budget rig.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
So this will be the last of the que talk from me, but what am i doing wrong to be sitting in a que now and logged in at #13 in the que and 2 hours later still sitting here at #5.

People are jumping 100s of spots in the time it takes me to go down 1.

This is on Vingolf server.
There are also multiple queues. Sometimes it says queued for open world, and other times queued for starting area. The starting area queues are much lower but seem to move slower than the open world ones.

My weight on the S key trick eventually failed when my mechanical keyboard won out over the weight, so I guess I'll have to join the strafe shake keyboard macro crew.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Utnayan Utnayan inspired me.
1633145030718.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I was going to play the game but after this shit I am literally just here for the trolls. Fuck you furor and tigole, we are about to make people remember why they hated the name FOH. Then entirely forgot about us BUT NOW HATE US AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So this will be the last of the que talk from me, but what am i doing wrong to be sitting in a que now and logged in at #13 in the que and 2 hours later still sitting here at #5.

People are jumping 100s of spots in the time it takes me to go down 1.

This is on Vingolf server.

Again, if it's a low que number compared to everyone else, you're in the 'starting area' que. I don't know what the hell it means, but that que is cleared out AFTER the main que is completely gone. So you're looking at 12+ hours. I had it happen to me logging out in a starting area (fish quest lady surrounded by lvl 2 mobs).

Please remove or fix the queuing for starting area queue! Amazon please respond

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Is lumi on meds or acct hacked? Sounding suspiciously sane in this thread.

I’ve joined the masses macroing to stay online. Hopefully this won’t be an issue for much longer
In game name Atlantian, lol

i love this msg board

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
This game helped elevate all of us. I’m so happy right now.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ok real quick. I have never laughed so hard in all my life. That felt so so so good. Like that trumpet song from Chuck Magione. However the fuck you spell that name. That’s about all I got it felt good to be the old Ut I love you fucking fuckers.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
What am i missing here? This is the least enjoyable MMO i've played right off the hop... i think ever? There's nothing at all that is hooking me or leaving me wanting to sit through the queue to get in.

3 combat skills? Total? Is this a joke?

It feels like they mashed together every single crafting/questing/gathering system they could and just threw it together in a nice looking world. The story seems like garbage too.

What the fuck is all the hype about? I've lost interest in two days.

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users