New World

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Fuck me the gold farmers are out of control. It's really detracting from my fun because they go to areas that are 15 levels above them and thus agro EVERTYTHING, but they kill nothing of course, and just train everywhere trying to get nodes. It will ruin the game for many people if it stays like this or gets this bad on every server. I had hoped the $40 price tag would deter it, but it doesn't, and AGS doesn't perma ban for anything it seems.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
"Reverted a chest/loot change from update 1.0.2 that was causing too many refining reagents to roll from chests."

Yeah stock up now! I've been discarding them to save weight after like 1000 lol.

Having fun, despite the bugs / issues. Kicked from invasion but I'm only 58, so no need to bitch about it when they have full groups of 60s.

Higher level NPCs are goddamn annoying though:

20 second poisons that are % based, so fuck you for your high HP.. Every single corrupt mob drinking a potion to heal back to 80%.. Goddamn self ressing skeletons that you have to wait for them to get back up, killing them twice for not 2x the reward.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
These are the changes that mattered to "me".
  • Reverted a chest/loot change from update 1.0.2 that was causing too many refining reagents to roll from chests).
Time to stay up late and farm shit.
  • Fixed issues with the T4 and T5 azoth staffs— go close those high level portals!
Thank god.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Rajah spawns to stack forever - one big cat at a time, please!
Could have walked up to the chest anyways. The cats were just annoying if you aggroed them, but there are so many more infinite spawning mobs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
These are the changes that mattered to "me".
  • Reverted a chest/loot change from update 1.0.2 that was causing too many refining reagents to roll from chests).
Time to stay up late and farm shit.
  • Fixed issues with the T4 and T5 azoth staffs— go close those high level portals!
Thank god.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Rajah spawns to stack forever - one big cat at a time, please!
Could have walked up to the chest anyways. The cats were just annoying if you aggroed them, but there are so many more infinite spawning mobs.
They fixed the war exploit too, so maybe people can actually win a war now.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What you guys don't realize about the refining mats revert is that it doesn't matter. The economy is headed toward collapse. They could triple the rarity on the mats and it wouldn't make a difference. It would just push more people to sell what they have in their sheds or go farm the thousands of supply chests available.

I promise you the prices won't change longer than 24-48 hours. Unless you're going to try and flip 10,000 mats for an 800 coin profit, don't bother.

Unless they fix outpost rushes tomorrow without announcing it, it is a race to the bottom for literally every single item in the game. Liquidate everything, everything. And hold onto every last coin like a greedy goblin.

• 1Solidarity

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I am going to miss getting these chests lol. I'm up in Edengrove. I'm sure there's better higher level stuff but I haven't hit 60 yet.

reagent.png

• 1Mother of God

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I should also point out that I've used thousands of the tier 5 reagents, too. And I think my highest skill is around 125. Getting to 200 with the old drop rates is going to be a grind that makes most people quit the game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I should also point out that I've used thousands of the tier 5 reagents, too. And I think my highest skill is around 125. Getting to 200 with the old drop rates is going to be a grind that makes most people quit the game.
I’m level 42 and enjoying the shit out of this game, but I’m fairly certain this enjoyment will be short lived. Once I hit 60 I’ll likely just fart around with some “high end pvp” and then call it a day.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Also the way you declare war is fucked and needs a serious revamp. Half the time, even though there is no announced incoming invasion, it won't let you declare because it says one is coming. Hopefully it's better after tomorrow since we'll be able to clear t4/t5, but fucking hell. The number of times we've wasted running pvp missions for 90 minutes only to not be able to declare war is staggering.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I don't think many of you must have done chest runs before they buffed the drop rate, because it was still super plentiful. A full shattered mountain chest run would yield you 700-800 of each refining mat before the buff last week. Afterwards that jumped to about 1200. it's not that big of a deal, I promise you. That is, unless they reverted AND nerfed.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is Syndicate the predominate faction on Vingolf? Thinking I may transfer there, but I'm Covenant right now. Although I'm not entirely sure I can change factions to Syndicate on my server either.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Is Syndicate the predominate faction on Vingolf? Thinking I may transfer there, but I'm Covenant right now. Although I'm not entirely sure I can change factions to Syndicate on my server either.
Green is the zerg on Vingolf. Syndicate has one zone and Cov has two at the moment. Syndicate appears to be the least organized.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have literally every bank across the world wirth like 1000 lbs of those crafting reagents from doing our nightly elite runs. I was actually starting to delete them because of storage and encumbrance
You get your first faction change for free. Then after that you start paying the price of 120 days. But you have to grind out all of your faction quests and you start at 0. So make sure before you transfer you buy all the shit you need. Like those crafting chisels or whatever. Maybe some bag thingies.

Honestly all my gear and weapons are higher and better than faction shit now so it starts mattering less later.

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is with these big dudes with swords in upper myrkgard. Was clearing with a group minding our own business looting chests, shits easy. This Guy comes out of nowhere, does a double flip onto our faces and instagibs all of us. Guess I gotta wait to finish my legendary.

also, hearing faction life staff is better than the legendary? How dumb if true