New World

Xerge

<Donor>
Welp the poor server farm died, "lag detected" and everyone booted from it. It came back up and it was the 30 day bug, then it died again. One way to kill a low pop server

Xerge

<Donor>
Turns out you can teach a 61 year old man what a bot is, how they act, etc. he now hunts bots in his bored time and keeps a sticky note list

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Update - slightly less than 2 weeks till our Official Fires Of Heaven forum guild starts

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven’t seen this many bugs and exploits buttfucking an MMO launch since Elder Scrolls Online.

We all got catfished again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Then I doubt you guys know about the aimbot that is easily google-able and is a pay-for addon, but that would explain why you are shocked at the 100% headshot rate of your opponents.
Do I know about aimbots for this fucking game? No. But his ass got the mass report and its up to Amazon to lock all this exploit and cheese down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Do I know about aimbots for this fucking game? No. But his ass got the mass report and its up to Amazon to lock all this exploit and cheese down.
Don't hold your breath. This dev team is a complete disaster.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
We all got catfished again.

"We all" didn't get shit. You were cat fished. I am not going to fault anyone for checking it out, or anyone who enjoys it despite the bugs and other bullshit. The writing was on the wall with this one though. Anyone capable of reading saw it plainly.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm kind of fed up. I finally got Forgemaster Notes today after weeks of doing chest runs and not getting a single trophy item. It was 30k yesterday but apparently a duper or chest exploit popped up today and now there are full major trophies selling for as little as 5k when yesterday the gold materials for equivalent trophies were 30k. Fucking shit. Other servers have noticed it. Check your trophy prices and I bet yours will have crashed too.

Yeah, it's obviously a dupe having to do with placing furniture in house / reclaiming it. Shoulda seen it coming tbo. Fuckin sucks.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

Attachments

• 111trop.jpg
    111trop.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 55

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So far it's only on a few servers. It will spread like wildfire though. All you do is open your decorations, turn airplane mode on or unplug ethernet for a second, grab the furniture, turn internet back on. Bam, you've just duped. Your client tells the server, yup, I've got a trophy right here! The server responds "cool, I've got one here too, I didn't see you take it because you turned your internet off for a second, but I'll update our servers and let them know you have 1 in your inventory, and I have one right here on the wall!"

Literally basic mmo shit.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

They were able to catch other dupers fairly easily, so it is quite possible these people are going to get banned also

Xerge

<Donor>
So far it's only on a few servers. It will spread like wildfire though. All you do is open your decorations, turn airplane mode on or unplug ethernet for a second, grab the furniture, turn internet back on. Bam, you've just duped. Your client tells the server, yup, I've got a trophy right here! The server responds "cool, I've got one here too, I didn't see you take it because you turned your internet off for a second, but I'll update our servers and let them know you have 1 in your inventory, and I have one right here on the wall!"

Literally basic mmo shit.
you're painful to scroll past

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep,

How convenient for those trying to get the trade skills up before the next patch. I got armor up to 200.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So a guildy that was our server's top crafter and always has been got perma banned. They never did anything wrong, but dupers probably fenced to him without him realizing to have him craft with their materials.

Shit's fucked. He's done with the game, and it's a big loss for our server and our guild. A lot of top crafters will quit.