New World

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That makes me wonder,

I have not seen one of the premier crafters on our server in a few days. He was one of the few that had 200 Furniture and would craft the trophies for others. He is the person who paid for my 2 Loaded Dice. Our server did not get hit with the Dupe or if it did it was last minute. This game just keeps getting better and better.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
most people who hit some bs like 200 furniture 2-3weeks ago for sure cheated, whether its directly gold duping or not. On the other hand people were selling some low level shit for tons of coin early on before everyone realized the "scarcity"

anyways- big IG/FS nerfs. doubt this is 100% accurate but:
1636984569303.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This is one of my favorite threads. Watching the latest dumpster fire drama unfold is 100x more fun than playing Chest and Taxes Simulator 2000.

Has there been an MMO launch with more dupe bugs and exploits ever?

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is one of my favorite threads. Watching the latest dumpster fire drama unfold is 100x more fun than playing Chest and Taxes Simulator 2000.

Has there been an MMO launch with more dupe bugs and exploits ever?

The US 2020 election.

I'll see myself out.

• 9Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
most people who hit some bs like 200 furniture 2-3weeks ago for sure cheated, whether its directly gold duping or not. On the other hand people were selling some low level shit for tons of coin early on before everyone realized the "scarcity"

anyways- big IG/FS nerfs. doubt this is 100% accurate but:
View attachment 382385
Good, this shit is broken as fuck. And has no counter as a melee. Other than running him down somehow, but that shit does not usuaslly happen against a good mage. I mean Imagine sitting back away from battle and raining down 4K+ crits plus the ice gauntlet cheese and then when someone turns to you, you just dip out. Rinse and repeat.

Next up? Pally healers. Have you ever ran into one and tried to kill him? Even if you had 4-5 other people with you?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Good, this shit is broken as fuck. And has no counter as a melee. Other than running him down somehow, but that shit does not usuaslly happen against a good mage. I mean Imagine sitting back away from battle and raining down 4K+ crits plus the ice gauntlet cheese and then when someone turns to you, you just dip out. Rinse and repeat.

Next up? Pally healers. Have you ever ran into one and tried to kill him? Even if you had 4-5 other people with you?

Since they are intent on keeping stagger out of the PVP game - Maybe one day they'll figure out that if they just lower the output of damage and healing in Heavy Armor by say 40%, then people will stop gravitating to it. Medium, -20%, Light, full glass cannon. No sane reason why a person with 12-16k health, 2k-2.4k Physical/Elemental resistance, is healing for 25% or more of their own health pool.

Instead they keep nerfing base integer of healing spells, and buffing the healing output of Light Armor. So after they spend another year coding and perfecting healing with light armor, another weapon is going to be introduced that abuses the shit out of healing output on light armor while also doing some side ways shit like Shielding - and we're back at square one, except this time its with Light Armor OR Heavy Armor. Have some f'n forethought you brain dead f'ks.

Also, I'm sorry for all of you that lost or will lose money from the trophy dupes on the market. But I cant be the only one that hopes its f'n crushed forever, lul. Chest Loops and WM grinding is a terrible gameplay loop.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I personally hate the fucking luck system in this game. Im sure they were thinking they were adding some cool shit to this game but its fucking boring and dumb. Yeah lets PvE with full luck gear for the drops and basically sacrifice any PvE build because of it. This is why voidbent is so popular. Not because its good, not because its better, its 100% because of luck. Add in some pearls as gems in that bitch and youre basically capping out your luck at something like 40%-45%.

Youre basically gimping yourself going into high end dungeons without a full luck set.

This goes along with all the crafting trophies and crafting duds you need to compile in order to get close to the 600GS score. This would not be so bad in it of it self if we had a way to make " clothes sets" in the UI and just auto equip that shit with one button. But as it is right now its just annoying. Imagine running around hitting mining nodes, or harvesting, or logging, and having to equip and unequip the shit every time a mob comes up you need to kill.

Certain professions such as weapons smithing cannot even get the full set yet and cannot craft 600s because of bugged out boss in Malevolence is still not spawning so you cannot get the pants. FOR FUCKING WEEKS.

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

The main problem is that there is literally only a single anti-heal ability in the game with hatchet disease cloud. If there were like 4-5 and way more people had access to them it wouldn't be so bad.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I haven't played this game at all but watching that video... holy shit that is ridiculous.
That last war we had was like 40% mages and nothing but pally healers. Basically a company utilizing all the broken ass shit in the game and then mad shit talking after.

The warhorn thing too. It basically gives your entire army a 35% defense/mitigation buff. Youre only supposed to do this once basically a saving throw against the last push before they take your shit. But you know this broken ass game, they had 3 warhorns in their base blowing non stop the entire 30 min with some cheese exploit they found.

Thern add on top of all this the food stack buff, basically stacking different tiers of crafting food, that essentially gives you 300% regen on your health, yeah no wonder they were never beaten.

We dint even know about a1/2 of this shit on our old server. Because no one used it ever.

This is from their perspective... Were in the 2nd war on his vod about a hour in... Just look at all the mage ice gaunt spam and people melting also look at this dudes health when he gets hit... This is a light armored, or med? mage/heals that basically gets 2 shot by our melee in regular wars.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I certainly won't be healing in wars if all the healing changes go thru. It's way too much.
Why? Its a huge buff to any healers with light/ med staying basically same. They are basically trying to get rid of heavy armor unkillable healers.

I mean, easier fix would be heavy armor heals 40% less. And leave all the other shit same.

Last edited:

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven't played nor had the urge to even play the game over the past 4 days.

All I know, is that when a game that I really wanted to play doesn't make me want to play anymore; it's pretty much fucked up.

If you want to play New World, just wait 6 months — maybe then it will actually be worth while.

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
While I certainly did not expect this much of a colossal failure, this is what yall pvp people should expect.

You create a system that has massive benefits to the winners, and this is what you get. Soon as one group establishes domination, the rest will quit / transfer / reroll. Then in order to be on the top, you exploit every system imaginable to gain that advantage over others...resulting in more quits / xfers / rerolls.

Soon....very limited peeps left to play in your sandbox and there is no one left to show off your shineys to.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

Greens on our server are almost non-existent now. They massively exploited the hatchet/GA shit and once that was fixed, they couldn't win a war and lost Windsward and some other lands. On our server it is mostly purple vs. yellow, but yellow owns BW/EF/WW. MB is the purple "capital" so to speak and I think they are wary of tryharding too much and taking that, lest they make more purples quit as well.

Like they took MB, we won a war in 4 minutes to get it back (there was some overlap with WW), then later on they came to MB to push PVP missions and rolled us, then left saying "there's your war!" like a warning that they COULD crush us if they wanted.

Motherfuckers run like 40 hammers every war and stagger using them, so you are perma chainstunned and pushed off points. The fact this game doesnt have diminishing CC in PVP is a head scratcher.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Greens on our server are almost non-existent now. They massively exploited the hatchet/GA shit and once that was fixed, they couldn't win a war and lost Windsward and some other lands. On our server it is mostly purple vs. yellow, but yellow owns BW/EF/WW. MB is the purple "capital" so to speak and I think they are wary of tryharding too much and taking that, lest they make more purples quit as well.

Like they took MB, we won a war in 4 minutes to get it back (there was some overlap with WW), then later on they came to MB to push PVP missions and rolled us, then left saying "there's your war!" like a warning that they COULD crush us if they wanted.

Motherfuckers run like 40 hammers every war and stagger using them, so you are perma chainstunned and pushed off points. The fact this game doesnt have diminishing CC in PVP is a head scratcher.
This game does need Tenacity, but they need to get their shit together with Healing first. A Paladin healer with Tenacity would just be dumb.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The main problem is that there is literally only a single anti-heal ability in the game with hatchet disease cloud. If there were like 4-5 and way more people had access to them it wouldn't be so bad.

As long as they don't brainlessly put it on an ability you'd use anyway, like Mortal Strike in WoW.

s22u224epsz71.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This game does need Tenacity, but they need to get their shit together with Healing first. A Paladin healer with Tenacity would just be dumb.
Ya and not just tenacity but it also makes zero sense that 300 con adds to your duration of CC. No clue how that makes any sense. Con is supposed to be a defensive stat so why would con increase your ability to CC? What it SHOULD do is reduce your time cc'd and str should be what increases CC duration if anything.

• 1Like

Daidraco

This is from a dev post. When I look at myself and other 60’s, I do not feel like voidbent is that rare. Much less 600 GS items, which I would think people would on average have at least 2 or 3 pieces by now from crafting alone.

00959B14-A58A-41CE-B6A1-AEBCBDCA3465.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So one of our leaders went to the base and figured out their strat. They have 5 fucking war horns! So what the war horn does is it gives everyone 500hp/sec heal, including siege equipment, and 25% dmg mitigation for like 20 sec. And they have those things rolling for the entire war one after another, basically 1/2 that war was them having those buffs. Properly timed when were pushing the points, its a wonder we even got close to taking 2 of them.

The way they are supposed to work is on a GCD so why even have multiple, right? Plus they are supposed to have a range to them, meaning that you blow the thing when the attacking army is near or inside your base. But obv this shit is broken as fuck, like every other thing in this game, so it basically makes your army nearly invincible no matter where they are.

This supposed unstoppable army of best gamers on the server tried to take Reekwater today from Asmonds PvE guild, and they failed and failed hard. Kinda hard doing shit when you dont have those warhorns at your back.

• 1Like