New World

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Really enjoyed healer build but fuck you if you think I am playing this again by dangling fresh servers.
A54148D0-710C-4BD2-9DFF-6A114C98F715.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Love the new Prime Gaming skin for the fire staff (its Egyptian along with two others that you cant buy in-game).

Eden is starting to see small queues, I imagine next week it'll be crazy for a bit unless as many people go to fresh start as are saying will.

Can't wait to see the new content, I've avoided the test server so I can just experience it fresh. I was in almost every single alpha and beta phase for the base game so wanted to avoid knowing everything this time around.

I still love everything in this game, sans outpost rush.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Love the new Prime Gaming skin for the fire staff (its Egyptian along with two others that you cant buy in-game).

Eden is starting to see small queues, I imagine next week it'll be crazy for a bit unless as many people go to fresh start as are saying will.

Can't wait to see the new content, I've avoided the test server so I can just experience it fresh. I was in almost every single alpha and beta phase for the base game so wanted to avoid knowing everything this time around.

I still love everything in this game, sans outpost rush.
My bday is on the 19th - g/f's taking me out of town for almost a week. But I'll definitely be fiending like a nerd to see if the general populace thinks its great and not just some test server fanbois.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I just logged back in. I stopped at lvl 46 and was using the Hatchet/Life Staff with Nature gems build. Game seems just the same as I remember, minus the destroyed economy and 5,000 other bugs, invuln, etc that needed fixing before launch. Maybe this time they will get it right. Will play a bit and see what comes of it. I love a good XP boost.

• 1Solidarity

Daidraco

I just logged back in. I stopped at lvl 46 and was using the Hatchet/Life Staff with Nature gems build. Game seems just the same as I remember, minus the destroyed economy and 5,000 other bugs, invuln, etc that needed fixing before launch. Maybe this time they will get it right. Will play a bit and see what comes of it. I love a good XP boost.
Pretty strong making it to lvl 46. Props man. I couldnt get past a few levels in this piece of trash.

• 1Worf

Xerge

<Donor>
I think ppl will be fucking annoyed the quality suddenly drops off after 25 with this update. It's like Age of Conan 1-20 again - however they are redoing the rest of the game to match the quality. As a casual player tho I am hyped for the new weapon, dungeon, and whatever else the patch brings.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Pretty strong making it to lvl 46. Props man. I couldnt get past a few levels in this piece of trash.
I remember you being 60 and carrying me through a lot of stuff before you xferred off our server though?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Patch notes are out - happy brimstone eve

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ultimate Abilities (Heartgems)? Seems very GW2 of them. Could be good, but for PVP sounds like a balance nightmare.

Daidraco

Ultimate Abilities (Heartgems)? Seems very GW2 of them. Could be good, but for PVP sounds like a balance nightmare.
I think "ultimate abilities" are a bit of a bad representation from what Ive seen. But very interested in etching out some time to play it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Happy Brimstone Eve!

This place is 2.5x the size of Everfall! I’m so pumped.
Death hovers over the scorched wastes of Brimstone Sands, its thirst still unsatisfied even after centuries of strife and war. The ancient Egyptians first encountered the godlike Ancients here and built monuments and vast cities that were part of a flourishing civilization thousands of years in the past. Their civilization has long fallen to ruin, and few of those original inhabitants remain except for the mysterious sorcerer Imhotep, with whom players must work with to solve the desert’s mysteries.

The most immediate threat in Brimstone Sands is posed by the deranged remnants of the Roman Empire's 19th Legion. What exactly befell the Romans must be discovered, but they have fallen to Corruption and now besiege the ancient ruins of a mysterious Pyramid known as Akhet. They are certain that, within, they will find the secret to their redemption and the long-awaited resurgence of the Roman Empire.

Daidraco

What server are you going to be playing on?
Wherever my main is - I could give two shits about the economy. Not sure when Ill actually play "soon" though - g/f and I are headed out of town for a mini vacation whenever she gets done with her places payroll.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Wherever my main is - I could give two shits about the economy. Not sure when Ill actually play "soon" though - g/f and I are headed out of town for a mini vacation whenever she gets done with her places payroll.
Can you find out and let me know? I will get something rolling there.

Daidraco

Can you find out and let me know? I will get something rolling there.
Updated the 38 gig patch for you. :p Logged in and get blasted with all kinds of pop ups etc. "Your world has been merged!" being one of them. Everything is under maintenance right now, but Ill try to let you know. I'd say if you want to play with people, you try to link up with Xerge Xerge maybe? A lot of people with 1000's of hours into this game are still butt hurt about it dying so we'll be in the minority of people that return. Ill be gone till probably monday next week.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Updated the 38 gig patch for you. :p Logged in and get blasted with all kinds of pop ups etc. "Your world has been merged!" being one of them. Everything is under maintenance right now, but Ill try to let you know. I'd say if you want to play with people, you try to link up with Xerge Xerge maybe? A lot of people with 1000's of hours into this game are still butt hurt about it dying so we'll be in the minority of people that return. Ill be gone till probably monday next week.
Cool. More fun playing with you and Lumi, though.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
HaHa,

Some things never change.

We will need 30 more minutes....

We will need 30 more minutes....

Oh, well, now we will need 1 more hour......

Taking bets on more extensions of the down time.