New World

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So the queue on Vingolf seems to be speeding up a bit. First hour roughly 380 out. The following 15 min about 150 out.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1632863706561.png

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol I planned to take some drugs and pull an all nighter, but then I realized my bed sounds way better. It's never worth it to push to grind to stay ahead of the pack. The reward you get is never as good as just being chill and being healthier and enjoying the experience more. I'm level 25, I got my Azoth staff and about to head to Brightwood. All my tradeskills are 50+. Why do I feel the need to keep going to keep up, when I feel a very peaceful, happy, content stopping point?

My server seems kinda retarded and on the PvE side too unfortunately. Covenant got the first 2 towns, but then Syndicate picked up 3 and Cov STILL hasn't picked up another for some reason. And now the 2 cov towns have war declared on them, meanwhile Cov hasn't done shit about theirs.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Theres another FoH guild? No clue who the others are. A bulk of people went with Marauders, so thats what I went with. If we all pick up and move to Syndicate, idc. Really just leveling everything right now and PVP hasnt even crossed my mind.
Xerge made a Marauder guild earlier, west end valley family or something. =)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ahh ya, I know of that one. I also see that the Syndicate folks on Vingolf made one as well. Dropped the company and tried to switch to Syndicate, and low and behold - "Cant switch to a faction that owns the most territories." All factions own 1 territory, so there goes that idea for now.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Crashed and now 1041 in queue on viggy. Fucked for tonight I guess. Faggots already have auto clickers in town hitting side of wood fences and shit.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Crashed and now 1041 in queue on viggy. Fucked for tonight I guess. Faggots already have auto clickers in town hitting side of wood fences and shit.
This is why trade skills are a waste of time in MMOs now. Botting is just too rampant and easy nowadays. It's even worse in F2P models.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This is why trade skills are a waste of time in MMOs now. Botting is just too rampant and easy nowadays. It's even worse in F2P models.
Its more to not log out and have the game log you out for being idle. Dont know about bots.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since each Faction has a territory, we are unable to swap Factions. So, those who picked Marauders have to wait til Marauders or Covenant gain another territory.

Tredge

Vyemm Raider
This game is smooth.
Notable elements for me so far were the introduction, sounds, music, gameplay, impactful hits, harvesting. All super clean.

I know its a shitshow for a while. But I am really appreciating the quality.

• 1Like