New World

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I understand just switching builds on the fly and what not, but Im talking somewhat low level PVP in 1 v 1 situations, a duel.

And you would be surprised how effective bow can be when someone tries to run. I have killed many a player who tries to disengage and flee. As far as large scale combat or high level pvp or group pvp i cannot comment I have zero experience.

But runners can get it, especially with penetrating followed by triple shot with full power shots until they are dead.

And Im talking when an enemy disengages from you because they feel overmatched or they are about to die. I can usually down them before they can get away. As far as an enemy with most of their health who is facing me from distance and shimmying to dodge? Then yea, hitting them is very difficult and almost useless. Its basically opening attack, then put away and switch to sword, then when they try to flee back to bow to finish.

Last edited:

Wage

Molten Core Raider
After being in all the alphas and betas I refunded my pre-order and decided to skip this one. For a day. Gimme that juice. Now you can find me and my crew Big Anime Tiddies on the appropriately named Traplandia. No ques and all the lands are gray and I regret nothing.

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I understand just switching builds on the fly and what not, but Im talking somewhat low level PVP in 1 v 1 situations, a duel.

And you would be surprised how effective bow can be when someone tries to run. I have killed many a player who tries to disengage and flee. As far as large scale combat or high level pvp or group pvp i cannot comment I have zero experience.

But runners can get it, especially with penetrating followed by triple shot with full power shots until they are dead.

Sure most people are new/bad so low level you can get away with a lot of crap in 1v1s =O

I largely use my bow to continue my chain CC/dot them while I wait for spear CDs or to disengage completely after CC, but yes it's satisfying to get the occasional kill from a runner.

A lot of zones don't just have large open field visibility to plink away. You can get behind/around/over shit really easy when running and as long as you aren't being dumb staying in one direction for easy reads disengaging is simple to get health back up or just be gone. I do notice a lot of people do not carry consumables which is basically mandatory.

Jozu

No consumables during duels. At least thats what real men do. But in the field you chug that double cup.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Trying to decide whether you jump into this. I'm already pissed about the queues and have not even purchased it.

Someone please check whether the name "Thunderkawk" is still available.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

BrotherWu, just buy it man. 40$ its worth the dopamine going brrr for at least a month.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Big media is starting to ruin the internet just like everything else.

They are canceling voices, banning accounts, striking users....its just fucking out of hand. You cant even shit on people "internet" style anymore. "Attacking" someone is some kind of egregious act that must not be tolerated. What? Since when? How about some nuance?

If you want to ban someone for being an ad hominem faggot then go ahead, or stop someone from just attacking people for no reason. But why cant someone get shitted on for having a bad take? People SHOULD get dogpiled for saying gay/dumb shit. But no, instead all you can do is support "THE MESSAGE".

Pysek can I get invite in a couple hours when I finally get on? Name is Blattos vingolf Syndicate.

Country sucks man - going to shit. Panzy ass mother fucking liberal therapy dog fuckers took over to the point we cannot even troll shit and honestly, I thought I would be banned for the white man Jew comment as I said in global when I said I was making sure we had enough rocks.(We all come from the same damn cell mother fuckers) I was banned for a south park quote to some asshole snowflake who literally gloated saying enjoy your ban GG. Like, these pussies are proud of it.

One day, and I am a fun loving guy just having fun, will watch millions of republicans and democrats that knew this went way too far, wake the fuck up, and the honest to God war will last about 45 seconds. These purple haired mother fuckers couldn't last two minutes against people that know better.

I do not get pissed this much - but my wife just got forced to take her vaccine so she could work. She was crying and holy shit did that piss me the fuck off. Ever see your wife cry? She was crying about freedom and we already had covid and had Antibodies and she is in health care and talked to MULTIPLE doctors who said don't take it. Why? MEDICARE PAYMENTS - FUCKING MONEY MAN. Oh hey, keep smoking those fucking cigs though we can tax that right? You think the government gives two shits about anything or you?

We are getting pretty close to see the blow back on this - and I will follow in arms. Never wanted to have this happen in my lifetime. Skate by it - die off, and back to God I went and let others figure out common fucking sense. But I am not even fucking close to dead - so who the hell is going to just wipe this out. Because it is infecting the world at this point.

I would love to transplant all these mother fuckers back to 50k years ago, watch them die off as they are looking for a therapy flower. I thought the game industry market conditioning was bad. This shit is penetrating schools.

Shit man, had a sick dog and they said they were backed up with death warrants for these liberal assholes that got their dog to get them through Covid and don't want them anymore???? You fucking kidding me? Shit slides crazy ass now. Bailey had a doggie cold and she is fine now, but holy shit, I have had 3 dogs in my life and each one is a savior of unconditional love and these mother fuckers show up and just treat them like an aborted free will choice fetus? FUCK OFF YOU VIRTUE SIAGNALING MOTHER FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLES.

Anyway - here is the tally:

1) I have a streamer who chatted in global chat that I am Stephon Diggs and I should be set free. He also played about 13 love songs for me on demand for $200. Don''t care about the cash, good investment.

2) Someone out there thinks I'm a lonely Jew - survivor of the holocaust, and I had them break rocks so I could finish a quest because it brought back memories of my grandmother.

3) Everyone now thinks Green faction folks play for the Detroit Lions.

4) Amazon Prime membership trolling got old fast for me - but I still got tells asking how to entitle them to "Skip the queue"

I'll be back for howveer long until these pussies report it and AWS fucks me over again. I have phone calls. Thing is once you get banned, you get kicked, make a phone call, and next thing you know you may as well not play because of these queues.

Here is the good thing. It's static bitches. I will take my troll expertise to a whole new level now. In the end, this game dies in a fucking month. I'll make that month the most hilarious shit you have ever seen as we, normal people, die on the vine for above.

• 5WTF
  • 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
I keep a weight on my S key when I afk and haven't been kicked out. Made it through a nice long AFK and then I fast travelled to the hermit, went LD and hit a 1000+ queue.

Was fun seeing all the people come in contact with Ut for the first time though.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Country sucks man - going to shit. Panzy ass mother fucking liberal therapy dog fuckers took over to the point we cannot even troll shit and honestly, I thought I would be banned for the white man Jew comment as I said in global when I said I was making sure we had enough rocks.(We all come from the same damn cell mother fuckers) I was banned for a south park quote to some asshole snowflake who literally gloated saying enjoy your ban GG. Like, these pussies are proud of it.

One day, and I am a fun loving guy just having fun, will watch millions of republicans and democrats that knew this went way too far, wake the fuck up, and the honest to God war will last about 45 seconds. These purple haired mother fuckers couldn't last two minutes against people that know better.

I do not get pissed this much - but my wife just got forced to take her vaccine so she could work. She was crying and holy shit did that piss me the fuck off. Ever see your wife cry? She was crying about freedom and we already had covid and had Antibodies and she is in health care and talked to MULTIPLE doctors who said don't take it. Why? MEDICARE PAYMENTS - FUCKING MONEY MAN. Oh hey, keep smoking those fucking cigs though we can tax that right? You think the government gives two shits about anything or you?

We are getting pretty close to see the blow back on this - and I will follow in arms. Never wanted to have this happen in my lifetime. Skate by it - die off, and back to God I went and let others figure out common fucking sense. But I am not even fucking close to dead - so who the hell is going to just wipe this out. Because it is infecting the world at this point.

I would love to transplant all these mother fuckers back to 50k years ago, watch them die off as they are looking for a therapy flower. I thought the game industry market conditioning was bad. This shit is penetrating schools.

Shit man, had a sick dog and they said they were backed up with death warrants for these liberal assholes that got their dog to get them through Covid and don't want them anymore???? You fucking kidding me? Shit slides crazy ass now. Bailey had a doggie cold and she is fine now, but holy shit, I have had 3 dogs in my life and each one is a savior of unconditional love and these mother fuckers show up and just treat them like an aborted free will choice fetus? FUCK OFF YOU VIRTUE SIAGNALING MOTHER FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLES.

Anyway - here is the tally:

1) I have a streamer who chatted in global chat that I am Stephon Diggs and I should be set free. He also played about 13 love songs for me on demand for $200. Don''t care about the cash, good investment.

2) Someone out there thinks I'm a lonely Jew - survivor of the holocaust, and I had them break rocks so I could finish a quest because it brought back memories of my grandmother.

3) Everyone now thinks Green faction folks play for the Detroit Lions.

4) Amazon Prime membership trolling got old fast for me - but I still got tells asking how to entitle them to "Skip the queue"

I'll be back for howveer long until these pussies report it and AWS fucks me over again. I have phone calls. Thing is once you get banned, you get kicked, make a phone call, and next thing you know you may as well not play because of these queues.

Here is the good thing. It's static bitches. I will take my troll expertise to a whole new level now. In the end, this game dies in a fucking month. I'll make that month the most hilarious shit you have ever seen as we, normal people, die on the vine for above.
More than shitty game mechanics, dailies, achievements, and all the other "bad" shit MMOs have implemented in the last 2 decades, the largest reason why MMOs continue to fail is because they insist on removing the "social" aspect. You can't bully, shame, name call, joke, etc. without catching a ban. Exploit, dupe gold, sell your account, or bot? Who gives a fuck. Call somebody that is being a faggot a faggot? Enjoy the ban!

This is where policing language leads. That's why everyone in an MMO increasingly doesn't exist outside of your guildmates.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Checked on Steam and two of my friends ( Utnayan Utnayan and Hekotat Hekotat ) do not recommend this game…

LOL, I should probably change that now. I posted that when there was 4 hour + queues on every server. Game is still a lot of fun but it sucks being on a dead server in order to actually play. This was a boneheaded move that layering or allowing people to server hop until it calmed down.

Still having fun but RIP my frist char on Orun that is level 17, I'm too old to wait in line these days. I'd rather play or do something else.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I keep a weight on my S key when I afk and haven't been kicked out. Made it through a nice long AFK and then I fast travelled to the hermit, went LD and hit a 1000+ queue.

Was fun seeing all the people come in contact with Ut for the first time though.
Lol I knew last night when there was no queue that I should have logged off and logged back in. Two solid days logged in though /win. Today, Im in a Rift portal with Lasch and Atlantian and as soon as a explosion hit, my screen freezes. On the bright side, when I log back in after this 1260 queue - Ill be 39 and can go to Reekwater and have my willy chopped off like GoT.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Atlantian and I both had our computers freeze on that explosion. I had tabbed over to type that I guess I am done for the night. But the game came back for both of us.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Lol I knew last night when there was no queue that I should have logged off and logged back in. Two solid days logged in though /win. Today, Im in a Rift portal with Lasch and Atlantian and as soon as a explosion hit, my screen freezes. On the bright side, when I log back in after this 1260 queue - Ill be 39 and can go to Reekwater and have my willy chopped off like GoT.

If you try to hop right back in after a screen freeze / disconnect, you *may* get put into a 'queuing for the starting area', and it will be like 20 in que compared to 1800 in the 'real' que. If that happens you might be fucked lol.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Atlantian and I both had our computers freeze on that explosion. I had tabbed over to type that I guess I am done for the night. But the game came back for both of us.
Ahh I must have not waited long enough.
If you try to hop right back in after a screen freeze / disconnect, you *may* get put into a 'queuing for the starting area', and it will be like 20 in que compared to 1800 in the 'real' que. If that happens you might be fucked lol.
I couldnt hop back in immediately - I had that 126mb patch that people talked about yesterday to deal with. zzzz

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Will fuck around in this for a bit I guess. I never ended up playing any of the betas I got invited to and the aesthetic didn't really appeal to me, but if I can just hang out and explore and craft for a while could be worth the $40. Probably just going to hop on some dead server for now and if I stick around will just server hop when the free transfers come along. I don't know how they managed to watch WoW Classic's server bullshit happen and end up with a similar situation of just not enough damn servers to start and the eventual mega-servers vs. the dead ones that got stood up too late. Hopefully the free transfers fix it early enough.

• 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Checked on Steam and two of my friends ( Utnayan Utnayan and Hekotat Hekotat ) do not recommend this game…
1633131660069.png

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 9 users