NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bills fans are some of the drunkest in the NFL. It's bad enough Orchard Park passed an ordnance banning open containers in public areas (drinking while tailgating is fine, just don't walk to the stadium with an open beer in your hand).
Yup, which is funny because I really haven't seen much violence at Bills games, over the course of probably 50 games I've seen like two fights total.

Too bad they didnt set you on fire and throw you in the same trash can.
That's mean bro.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The Saints intentionally kneecapping Farve (for money) over and over caused them to lose that game. It also was the reason QB's are pussified now and you can't hit them like that.
Uhh yeah that was shitty and everything but the 12 men in the huddle penality is why we actually lost the game. 3rd and 10 on the 33. 50 yard field goal. Long for Longwell but in his range. We would have ran the ball that play to try and get a couple more yards. Instead it's 3rd and 15 and a 55 yarder which is out of his range. Farve throws that awful pick. This is literallythereason the Vikings lost this game.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Any Eagles game against another team brings out the class of the Philly fans.

Anyone else excited that the Eagle's hopes and dreams rest in the hands of Butt Fumble? Actually it probably won't be that bad. Hand off to Sproles and McCoy and half his work is taken care of. That defense too.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah as bad as the AFCN is for dirty play, nothing is in the same league as the Eagles or Raiders when it comes to classless teams or fans. Hard to top beaning Santa with ice balls or stabbing people in the parking lot on a regular basis.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Yeah as bad as the AFCN is for dirty play, nothing is in the same league as the Eagles or Raiders when it comes to classless teams or fans. Hard to top beaning Santa with ice balls or stabbing people in the parking lot on a regular basis.
As opposed to greenbay where you only stab cheese, sausage, and each other's assholes.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Uhh yeah that was shitty and everything but the 12 men in the huddle penality is why we actually lost the game. 3rd and 10 on the 33. 50 yard field goal. Long for Longwell but in his range. We would have ran the ball that play to try and get a couple more yards. Instead it's 3rd and 15 and a 55 yarder which is out of his range. Farve throws that awful pick. This is literallythereason the Vikings lost this game.
I was 1000% rooting for a Manning /Farve Super Bowl. I was so disappointed and to this day will not go to a New Orleans Game. Too Bad Atlanta and Jacksonville are the only other two options...

Michael Sam's father is a nut

rrr_img_82171.png

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Out of curiosity, how did Montana's first 41 starts compare to those guys? He is the guy I personally consider the best to ever play the position.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Out of curiosity, how did Montana's first 41 starts compare to those guys? He is the guy I personally consider the best to ever play the position.
All I did was W/L and TD/INT for first 41 as a starter. His first start was Dec 7, 1980 against NO. And he had an injury in 1982 that cut his season short. If you want to do the other stats, be my guest. I included post season stats in his 41 starts.
Joe Montana: Career Stats at NFL.com

W - 26
L - 15

TD - 63
INT - 36

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DO ROETHLISBERGER!

edit: Actually I will.

W - 30
L - 11

SUCK MAH DIIIICKS!!!

TD - 56
INT - 43

Oh....right. Well, still suck mah dicks...