NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

moontayle

Golden Squire
Kirun, why you gotta be like that bro? Oh, I see, you wish your offense was capable of scoring 48 points. I get it. Carry on.

Fun history lesson. Romo's drop in that Seattle game caused the NFL to revise the gameday rules surrounding the kicking balls. They used to take like 5 brand new ones out of a package and use those high speed buffers to remove the shine from it. Doing that makes it easier to catch and grip, especially in the elements. However, during that game the officials couldn't find one of the ones that had been buffed and used a brand new one from right out of the package. Shine still intact. When the ball was snapped and Romo went to grip the ball after catching it, it slipped right out, causing the play we all know and love. During the offseason they added two additional balls to the process so that wouldn't happen again.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Now Cowboy fans only want to talk about the present while everyone else won't shut up about the past.

We are through the looking glass here, people.

Also, this:
834430082.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Now Cowboy fans only want to talk about the present while everyone else won't shut up about the past.

We are through the looking glass here, people.

Also, this:
834430082.gif
I think Kaeperbro's pick is actually worse because he had a wide open back he could have tossed to for an easy ~5 yards then clock stop.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why do people suck O beckham's dick so hard. Sure hes good... I mean anyone who can reel in eli's passes consistently that isn't on the other team has to be good, but the best fucking wide receiver in the league? come the fuck on.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
New ownership and he gets to keep his 2015 salary? I'd be all over that too, if I didn't think it would tick any prospective owners off.

He can always go to the Raiders.
Leaving is the best thing to do but going to the Jets or Oakland is just absurd when you think about leaving a 9-7 team for the Jets or Oakland. Go with Atlanta imo if you are him or worst case scenario that I wouldn't want to see is Rex Ryan to the Jets. You can turn defenses around in a year, take NO 2 years ago and Dallas this year. 2012 NO and 2013 Dallas defense rank statistically as the #1 and #2 worst defenses in NFL history, followed up by a NO having one of the best defenses (then sucked this year) and then Dallas going to 16.

Kind of veered away from the original thought but Rex Ryan in Atlanta is a scary thought, Atlanta with a defense is a SB contender.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kirun, why you gotta be like that bro? Oh, I see, you wish your offense was capable of scoring 48 points. I get it. Carry on.
I know, bro. It's too bad our offense couldn't score 48. If so, we might've been able to keep Dallas from being the #1 seed..

romoint1vs49ers.gif

tonyromoint2vs49ers.gif

romoint3vs49ers.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't been one to defend Kaepernick all year, but if you don't think that offensive line was part of the issue, you are delusional. Even the great Tony Romo could not have overcome the inept play calling of Greg Roman and that turnstile offensive line.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I haven't been one to defend Kaepernick all year, but if you don't think that offensive line was part of the issue, you are delusional. Even the great Tony Romo could not have overcome the inept play calling of Greg Roman and that turnstile offensive line.
You mean Kaepernick the guy with the 2nd most rushing yards on his team? The guy with 5 fumbles rushing 3 as a passer? The guy with more 20+ yard rushes than anyone on his team? He has plenty of time in the pocket, he is a shit QB and it shows.

You want to see a terrible offensive line? Look at the Chargers, despite that look at Rivers. That is a team where you can blame them not being in the playoffs on something other than the QB, not the 49'ers.