NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

you'reteam is bad.
rrr_img_86915.jpg

huh guess you cant attach gifs

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So what you're saying is... all you have,really, is "good players". But they aren't playing well. So basically: you're team is bad.
Those are some Butcher(Radhir? I forgot the spelling on that guy's name)-esque breakdowns. Very insightful.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maurkice Pouncey at center is hilarious. He's top 10 or so at the position but he's not the best in the league.

Antonio Brown got 49 votes, so he's playing at a Bill Russell level right now.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
John Kuhn once again showing that he is the best of the 8 FB's left in the league.

And he probably got most of his votes because KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHNNNNNNN

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Man I can't believe Martin is AP 1st team in his rookie year, all 3 1st round picks on the OL are AP 1st team and Martin the rookie is the oldest of the 3 at 24.

Err Frederick was 2nd team AP my bad.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Fredbeard is 2nd team but yeah, that's beastly. 3/5 of the line will be around at least another 4-5 years.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Weddle was the only Charger to get votes it looks like. It was a rough year.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Chip Kelly to the 49ers!
I would be okay with this only because I would stand a pretty good chance of going through a couple of seasons without ever seeing a delay of game penalty. Although I think doing two tours a year through the NFC West would give the pundits all the ammo they need to say "told you Chip Kelly's offense wouldn't work in the NFL."

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The 49ers, at least recently, have really been built around strong defense and a power running attack. If the run isn't working, we've seen what happens. I don't really see how Kelly fits into the 49ers "identity" at all.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have to agree. I think Kelly is a fine coach but I don't think he is a good fit for the 49ers.

I think he would be a great fit for Hotlanta though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think if you tried to match Kaepernicks incompetence with Chip Kelly's fast paced offenses the results would be amazing to watch.

If you aren't a niners fan.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There has been a ton of speculation that Kelly is going to "Mike Ditka" the draft and trade the house for Mariota.