NFL 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
How hurt do you want Brady? With Seattle it'll just be humiliation. With the Lions, it's just being able to walk off the field.

With the Lions, it's just being able to walk off the field.
i guess

rrr_img_86329.png

rrr_img_86330.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Azeth, you remind me of when I was in college (Berkeley) meet this great chick except for her eating raw hamburger. Shit was weird

Azeth, you remind me of when I was in college (Berkeley) meet this great chick except for her eating raw hamburger. Shit was weird
you went to berkeley though? nice... super good school. You must be a talented sir

I was down the street..ish (not really) from you 2004-2009 at Bentley then BU

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I can't believe the regular season is almost over. Football season goes way too fast
frown.png

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Man, when you think shit couldn't actually get worse for the Cards we get this today

Drew Stanton out indefinitely

Also, Ryan Lindley has been named as the starting QB against the 49ers this week. It was originally Logan Thomas but they had Bruce Arians on the radio today and he said that their "evaulation process" decided that Lindely was the best chance to win.

This all tells me that we are going to have a Chargers vs. Cardinals Super Bowl.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
I do not understand how you do not go with Thomas to at least give him a look during a full live game situation regardless of how he has looked in practice. Ryan Lindley is a known factor at this point and the organization should be 100% convinced by now that he cannot take that team to the Super Bowl. What do you have to lose by starting Thomas in a most likely meaningless game? Maybe he will be terrible, but I think you at least have to let him play a full live game to find out.