NFL 2014 Off-Season Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Someone posted about it awhile back, there are some arbitrary rules like the nfl can't "force you", but if no one volunteers and it was something like if you haven't won a superbowl in the last 5 years and maybe some other silly rules then you may be voluntold to be on the show.
Right. And what I said was that the NFL said they wouldn't force anyone to do it this year...but that was because several teams are interested.

I bet putting Manziel under such OBVIOUS intense scrutiny would benefit him actually. What better way to introduce a guy quickly to NFL dos and donts.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I know I'm late here but there actually were rumors about the Browns trying to trade for Andre

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So Cowboys are playing their first round pick at guard? Seems really high of a pick for a guard.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not quite sure about the coynutty picks. They definitely seemed to try to help Romo out, but offense wasn't the issue.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I heard that Johnson being traded to the colts for every draft pick for the next 5 years.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Football season has arrived early for Olivia Munn! The Newsroom star, who recently split from boyfriend of two years, actor Joel Kinnaman, has moved on to NFL hunk Aaron Rodgers. One eyewitness tells Us that the couple was at a big table, where they laughed with friends and stole kisses throughout the meal.
Attachment 66789

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Obviously he picked someone high profile to get everyone off his tail. If it was some chick no one had heard of, we'd never know, and it was all for nothing.