NFL 2014 Off-Season Thread

opiate82

Bronze Squire
It's a tough break for the guy, especially since he tore his achilles not that long ago. Hyde will likely see more time now and the injury just may have saved LaMichael James' career with the 49ers, assuming he does well.
LMJ now out for a month with a dislocated elbow. Sounds like the Niners are going to get to figure out what they have in Lattimore and Hyde whether they wanted to or not.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think Hyde will make a competent NFL back. He was a horse at OSU. My only concern would be if too much tred got stripped off in college from his carry load.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are giving someone else first team snapsandcarrying four QB's? Maybe all four don't make the cut obviously but still, sure he's the obvious starter but I don't think they have much faith in Catler playing 16 games...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
LMJ now out for a month with a dislocated elbow. Sounds like the Niners are going to get to figure out what they have in Lattimore and Hyde whether they wanted to or not.
He's supposed to be back by week 1, so it isn't a huge issue. Hyde will definitely see playing time, probably taking over as the #2, but I think they're going to continue being cautious with Lattimore.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After watching some video of the Rams front four, they could very well have the best defense in the league this year if they can get some safety play. Quinn is a fucking monster, and that kid from Pitt, Aaron Donald, looks like he can really push the pocket from the inside. That division is going to be really fun to watch this year, all four of those teams should be competitive methinks. This is the year Bradford has to prove something, if he gets hurt again or has a mediocre year I'd expect them to look to QBs in 2015.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
After watching some video of the Rams front four, they could very well have the best defense in the league this year if they can get some safety play. Quinn is a fucking monster, and that kid from Pitt, Aaron Donald, looks like he can really push the pocket from the inside. That division is going to be really fun to watch this year, all four of those teams should be competitive methinks. This is the year Bradford has to prove something, if he gets hurt again or has a mediocre year I'd expect them to look to QBs in 2015.
I think they are even scarier than the Houston line with Clowney and Watt, two teams Dallas faces this year, luckily we have 3 1st round draft picks on the line now.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Rams probably should have picked up a QB around rounds 3-4 the last two years. Just get someone who has the potential to play like an NFL starter. If it doesn't work out, no big deal. That's when you go for the first or second rounder at the end of Bradford's contract.

They picked up Garrett Gilbert in the 6th from SMU this year. That's not going to cut it.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
The biggest problem is that those monsters on defense can't protect Bradford in the pocket. He's been running scared since he got to the NFL.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching the NFL and Fuhrer Rog get eaten alive over the Ray Rice two game suspension is all kinds of hilarious. Olberman went off and had the best piece I've seen yet: stomp on a defenseless guys head during a game (Hanyseworth) -- you get five games, knock out your defenseless wife and drag her around gets you 2 games.....makes sense. What a piece of shit.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah the NFL's decision on this is pretty fucking stupid. They are going to spend all season defending their stupid decision