NFL 2014 Off-Season Thread

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I'm pretty sure in the bible jesus said "if there is one among you who has never knocked his ho the fuck out and then tried to drag her bitch ass into an elevator to get her back to the room before you get caught....may he come forth and cast the first stone." So there. Hypocrites.
If only he would have written to man the fuck up and toss said bitch over your shoulder to avoid being caught Rice would have eluded that 2 game suspension.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
well second worst. that woody harrelson one was worse.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
his wife is,

jay is just....

Number6DontCare400w_large.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i dont care what kind of toilet paper my wife buys either

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If only he would have written to man the fuck up and toss said bitch over your shoulder to avoid being caught Rice would have eluded that 2 game suspension.
I wouldn't expect a running back that got 3.1 YPC last year to elude much of anything.

He should have gotten 8 games. How can the league justify double the time off for smoking a blunt or taking ADD meds without permission?

At least football is back.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yes because toilet paper equates to his children. No wonder he is always going to be awful. He's a pussy.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I just heard today that Robert Newhouse died last Tuesday. Damn, damn.

As much as I hated the Dallas Cowboys, I loved watching Robert Newhouse carry the ball. Damn.