NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm worried that my organization is currently on its up turn. I fear the days ahead when Rivers retires.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the AFCS is the only division you could saydoesn'thave at least one big rivalry. NFCS is a bit weak too but there's definitely some bad blood between those teams.

Fadaar

That guy
I think the AFCS is the only division you could saydoesn'thave at least one big rivalry. NFCS is a bit weak too but there's definitely some bad blood between those teams.
Hell for the first half of the 2000's the Bucs biggest rival was the Eagles. We fucking hated them and they hated us, but in the end we got a Super Bowl win and they did not.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hell for the first half of the 2000's the Bucs biggest rival was the Rams. We fucking hated them and they didn't really mind us, but in the end we got a Super Bowl win and they did too.
FTFY.

Heck we've beaten teh Bucs twice in the NFC Championship game :p

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I would be down if Indy and Cincy were in the same division but I don't want to lose any of the current rivals. The hate is strong.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I would be down if Indy and Cincy were in the same division but I don't want to lose any of the current rivals. The hate is strong.
Indy, Titans, Rams, Bengals would be a great division. Rams upset winners, Indy and Cincy get hot, and the Titans are great for on-field fights. They may be good if they give Mariota tools to use.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Naw, this is going to make the Saints collapse that much funnier.

Helluva special teams play though.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Funny how they did a pregame segment about the Saints returning a blocked Falcons punt for a touchdown in 2006, even built a statue about it.

Then the exact same thing happens tonight.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Fuck this. Wife is from NO and she is downstairs teaching my 2 year old how to say Who dat while I get my D3 on. Divorce inc