NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was waiting for Terrell Davis to tell me how good he was. Glad that is taken care of.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You really think Seattle is going to beat Carolina? They could barely beat the lions (thank you refs with your bullshit call!), what chance do they have against the panthers?

*Michigan resident, I root for lions 24/7 and yes, they blow fucking ass this year.
Yes I do think Seattle will win. Carolina may be undefeated but they have beaten the Jaguars, Texans, Saints, and Bucs. Not exactly a winning group of teams there (6-15 combined)

Carolina has a decent defense and not much going on offense. I think it is conceivable the Seahawks actually shut them out today, especially since they are at home. The Seattle offense will be good enough to get past Carolina and they will come away with the win.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes I do think Seattle will win. Carolina may be undefeated but they have beaten the Jaguars, Texans, Saints, and Bucs. Not exactly a winning group of teams there (6-15 combined)

Carolina has a decent defense and not much going on offense. I think it is conceivable the Seahawks actually shut them out today, especially since they are at home. The Seattle offense will be good enough to get past Carolina and they will come away with the win.
This is likely as Pete Carrol is a great coach and will probably force Newton into having a long day.

But the Seahawks could of easily been 1-4. This isnt the same team as last year. I also wonder why Jimmy Graham isnt having a ton of success? I thought them picking him up would be huge as Wilson could roll out and torch teams up the seam with him mismatched. Either way the Panthers might struggle on offense, but so will the Seahawks.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I also wonder why Jimmy Graham isnt having a ton of success? I thought them picking him up would be huge as Wilson could roll out and torch teams up the seam with him mismatched. Either way the Panthers might struggle on offense, but so will the Seahawks.
Pretty much what I predicted when the trade happened. Wilson is nowhere near Brees level and Brees is why Graham looked so good.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No Wilson isn't on Brees level, but like he said they should be able to make a TE like Graham work great with a QB like Wilson. It's strange that they haven't. Wilson shouldn't need to have Brees' accuracy to capitalize on match ups with Graham.

A big part of it is teams containing Wilson more than previous years, so the expected roll outs that open things up for Graham aren't happening. Wilson is almost 2 YPC lower on rushing attempts this year than last. Last season he was 16th in the league in rushing 1st downs this season he's 23rd. Getting basically 1 less per game. Still respectable, but clearly his feet arenot quite the weapon they were last year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, another pick for Manning. Dude is a real liability for the Broncos now