NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
And here I thought watching the Bears - Lions game was going to be rough, but add the sound is around one to two seconds faster than the video...

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wtf, thats a weird rule that makes no sense. Always thought once you touch the ball it would be a live ball if the return team tries to advance the ball.....

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is anybody else getting horrible stutter from RedZone on MMA-TV? Shit is unwatchable, but it may just be my asshole internet.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is anybody else getting horrible stutter from RedZone on MMA-TV? Shit is unwatchable, but it may just be my asshole internet.
Sounds like your asshole internet. I am watching channel 22 and it has been literally perfect so far today. (hope that doesn't jinx me)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Titans had better pull Mariota out of the game. Dude is clearly limping around and it really isn't worth him getting hurt worse.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah you're probably right Cam Wake is trash.

This is why you don't question someone who's been watching football their whole life silly eurotrash.

Scyfi

N00b
Cardinals with a ton of yardage and nothing to show. Steelers defense is coming up big when it matters.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Skins D keeping us in this with turnovers (2nd week in a row). Breeland killing it, 2 recovered fumbles and a pick now.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Cleveland coach called the guy who interviewed him a motherfucker as he walked away lol.