NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Goddamn I hope the Colts win. Panthers had every opportunity to salt this motherfucker away and shot themselves in the foot at nearly every turn.
You just described the Panther's MO. I've watched all of their games this year and add me to the list of those who have no clue how they're undefeated.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Please don't go to OT, no one wants this shit to go on any longer. Also, that wasn't a catch on 4th down.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently the Colts just needed it to stop raining. Luck is suddenly on fire

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ty Hilton has god awful hands for a WR. No WR #1 on the Colts. Colts wish they still had Arians.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Lol this fucking game. Luck is getting no zip on the ball, barely getting his waist around on throws.

Xevy

Log Wizard
In his defense it was about as much of a catch as that 4th down conversion.
4th down conversion was a catch. Had that shit locked in his forearm, just the way he held it when he rolled over.

Let's see if Andy throws an OT INT!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Somehow Luck stopped being absolutely terrible to only mildly so. Feel like they've been chucking it up every other play. Could have 6 picks in this game. Of course if they had a true #1 WR they might have won as well. Carolina trying to give it away.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I still cant believe we might come out with the win. I hate the panthers a little less then the Patriots or any team Andy Reid coaches so it would be nice to shit on their Undefeated record