NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Nunzasaur

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure every team needs to take a seminar led by Brady on how to 3rd and 4th with a yard or less to go.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
WTF is Luck doing out there? He has looked so awful this year, and downright abysmal tonight.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Texans are going to be tied for the division lead in the AFC South. That hasn't sunk in yet.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I don't expect it to fix anything. Seems to be more of a well we have no other ideas.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Don't get me wrong, I don't even think it is necessarily a bad idea. Dude is clearly broken mentally right now. Maybe this will help clear his head or something.

Who knows.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have to wonder what Harbaugh thinks every time there is 49ers news.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Does Kaep's contract have any injury clauses maybe? If they plan to part ways with him that might be a good reason for benching him, definitely can't see Gabbert doing any better.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Does Kaep's contract have any injury clauses maybe? If they plan to part ways with him that might be a good reason for benching him, definitely can't see Gabbert doing any better.
Yes, that is the only guarantees with his contract.

Panthers trying to give this one away

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Goddamn I hope the Colts win. Panthers had every opportunity to salt this motherfucker away and shot themselves in the foot at nearly every turn.