NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
OBJ is a little bitch pulling what he pulled, and I'm disappointed in Coughlin not yanking him as soon as shit got out of control. I understand Harris and Randle suck and we're fighting for a playoff spot, but come on. Punches after every fucking play, OBJ absolutely should've been tossed and deserves the game suspension headed his way (though he'll appeal it and the NFL will delay it since they flexed the NYG/MIN game to Sunday night).

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If you pick someone up, tilt them and put them in to the ground, you are slamming them in to the ground. I don't know what else to say on that.

For a guy getting hit in his blind side, his arms sure defended himself pretty good as he push Beckham away from him. Am I watching a different clip then you are? He clearly puts one arm on Beckham and tries to get the other there while Beckham is still in the air.
What is your argument here? That he saw through his helmet behind him and totally hit Beckham first? He pretty clearly came from his blindside and Norman's arm never even made contact with Beckham. He swings it way over his head to keep his balance.

You're being a bigger faggot than me by claiming he caught him in mid-air or some shit and totally saw him coming the whole time.

odell-beckham-cheap-shot-on-josh-norman.gif

Hey guys look at that faker Norman! Totally saw it coming. And the way he NAILS Beckham with that arm was so aggressive Norman should have been ejected

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
it is amazing what viewing angles do... the first video, looks like norman throws beckham off of him, the second angle shows..well damn was norman blindsided and the arm doesn't even touch obj

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
The fact you are defending someone for running full speed, head first into the side of another person's head shows how fucking retarded you are.
I'm not defending him for that. I think it's a shitty thing to do. I think he should be fined and the flag was warranted. I think a suspension is way over the top. It could have been put to bed earlier if the Refs had done their job but instead they basically told him to take care of it himself.

Norman clearly hits Beckham in the head with his knee. Isn't that just as bad? How about picking him up and throwing him to the ground? There is a reason you are not allowed to do that on a tackle, it's because you an easily paralyze someone. Everyone here is continually saying Beckham was worse. All I am saying is he wasn't. Norman was as bad or worse. In that gif I posted he clearly knees him in the head. That is worse then when Suh stepped on that dudes head.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'm not defending him for that. I think it's a shitty thing to do. I think he should be fined and the flag was warranted. I think a suspension is way over the top. It could have been put to bed earlier if the Refs had done their job but instead they basically told him to take care of it himself.

Norman clearly hits Beckham in the head with his knee. Isn't that just as bad? How about picking him up and throwing him to the ground? There is a reason you are not allowed to do that on a tackle, it's because you an easily paralyze someone. Everyone here is continually saying Beckham was worse. All I am saying is he wasn't. Norman was as bad or worse. In that gif I posted he clearly knees him in the head. That is worse then when Suh stepped on that dudes head.
You should have been a Pats fan.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Ambi - On that gif you just posted, I think he was lining up to hit him and then the tackle happened (that's a different play then the one I was talking about). When the tackle happened he jumped up over it to not destroy his knees. I don't think his intent there was to launch and hit helmet to helmet. On the gif I posted different play) I think his intent was 100% to launch himself. On the play I posted where he intentionally launches himself, Norman obviously sees it coming and he is intentionally launching.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Ambi - On that gif you just posted, I think he was lining up to hit him and then the tackle happened (that's a different play then the one I was talking about). When the tackle happened he jumped up over it to not destroy his knees. I don't think his intent there was to launch and hit helmet to helmet. On the gif I posted different play) I think his intent was 100% to launch himself. On the play I posted where he intentionally launches himself, Norman obviously sees it coming and he is intentionally launching.
It's the same play, dumbass.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm guessing dumbshit is referring to this as the "other" play:

odellfight.0.gif

So his argument is that Beckham's OTHER helmet-to-helmet hit wasn't as bad so he shouldn't be suspended or something.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Then I take it back, I don't think he should be fined because he was leaping over the pile to not get injured and it wasn't intentional. As I said earlier in the thread, I didn't watch the game, I just saw the compilations. They look like two different plays when you watch them separately. Or I'm a retard. Which is certainly possible.

I can't recall Beckham ever having other issues in other games. I have to watch a lot of Giants games because I'm in CT and all we get are the three local teams. I can't remember him ever acting out before. First time offender and all that.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Then I take it back, I don't think he should be fined because he was leaping over the pile to not get injured and it wasn't intentional. As I said earlier in the thread, I didn't watch the game, I just saw the compilations. They look like two different plays when you watch them separately. Or I'm a retard. Which is certainly possible.

I can't recall Beckham ever having other issues in other games. I have to watch a lot of Giants games because I'm in CT and all we get are the three local teams. I can't remember him ever acting out before. First time offender and all that.
He's been fined twice, once for punching and once for kicking an opponent. I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a suspension in this case.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ODB has definitely had issues in other games. He was doing the same shit to a lesser extent in the Rams game last year.