NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don't doubt he was going to hit Norman good. I don't think he planned on intentionally launching himself for a helmet to helmet hit. Have you ever been on the field, running towards a play and had the play go to the ground in front of you?
Have you seen a several photoshops in your day also?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Taking away TDs from Hightower is criminal. I need PPR points, dammit.

That's about the only reason the tv is on.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't believe Arc was arguing that Norman dropping OBJ to the ground (no, it wasn't slamming, when you call it that you're literally too fucking retarded to even argue with. Stop being dumb as fucking shit) was as bad as straight up launching head first to spear a guy right in the head.

Again, just too fucking stupid to even debate with. Deserved the suspension, lost his fucking mind. What a baby.

Also people really not hearing the constant undefeated talk that accompanies every Panthers highlight or comment?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha christ dude.

rrr_img_120470.png

There's a game on!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And yeah they give Carolina's record during the highlights but in no way are they ramping the hype like the Patriots. Nobody is stalking Mercury Fucking Morris for his take. It was head splitting 24/7 Patriots when they made their run.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jon: "The Lions haven't had a lead like this in FOREVER"

You don't have to be a dick about it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The Saints are quite the shitshow this year. Its funny how this season there are a few super elite teams, a handful of mediocre teams and a slew of basement tier teams.

Merrith

Merrith overslept today
Close enough, was out all day. But reading through that made me dumber. Unreal.

There's a game on, but it's a game that completely doesn't matter unless you need to come back in your fantasy league. Still think it's funny Sunday night can flex good games into the slot but Monday night gets fucked with the worst fucking games all the time.

Merrith

And yeah they give Carolina's record during the highlights but in no way are they ramping the hype like the Patriots. Nobody is stalking Mercury Fucking Morris for his take. It was head splitting 24/7 Patriots when they made their run.
Have to think they learned their lesson a little bit to calm it down this early, knowing those Pats went 18-0 and had a lead with 5 minutes to go in the Super Bowl only to blow the whole thing.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Both teams are totally checked out for this game. Gruden joking that "at least we have a good Monday night game next week".