NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, with their recent playoff history (all playoff history?), and performance during nationally televised games...they should be happy that their odds are that good?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Well, with their recent playoff history (all playoff history?), and performance during nationally televised games...they should be happy that their odds are that good?
I'm just sayin'. The Steelers haven't even made the playoffs yet, and have better odds.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I love how they blatantly state we were fined for spending too much during an UNcapped season.

moontayle

Golden Squire
And they had the nerve to state there wasn't any collusion to keep an artificial cap in place at the same time. Mara can suck a bag of dicks. No conflict of interest there!

Merrith

And they had the nerve to state there wasn't any collusion to keep an artificial cap in place at the same time. Mara can suck a bag of dicks. No conflict of interest there!
Yeah from what I recall wasn't it the Bears who also spent plenty of funny money that year? But they don't play in the NFC East with Mara's Giants, so no problem.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah from what I recall wasn't it the Bears who also spent plenty of funny money that year? But they don't play in the NFC East with Mara's Giants, so no problem.
The only other team I actually remember was the Saints, who basically had nothing happen to them.

Edit: Possibly Raiders? The Saints and Raiders didn't receive the $1.6M in additional cap space that year.

Merrith

The only other team I actually remember was the Saints, who basically had nothing happen to them.

Edit: Possibly Raiders? The Saints and Raiders didn't receive the $1.6M in additional cap space that year.
You might be right, I forgot they withheld the "bonus" cap space they allocated out to all the other teams. That was the price of the NFLPA signing off on the penalties in the first place, that they would spread out that money lost by Dallas and Washington to the rest of the league so that the players didn't make less than they would normally.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Report is Grigson will probably be fired also. Pagano and Grigson never got along so I imagine he'll be hiring a new GM and letting that one in on the coaching search.