NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Peyton and Payton tandem incoming to Indy!
rrr_img_121559.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The part that really blows my mind is they had the better coach already, but they let him go. Pagano surviving cancer was a terrible thing for that franchise.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like to think of it as the cowboys are a top 5 team. Then I tune everything out when I get to the 'draft pick' part.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
If the 9'ers and Chargers can get their shit together, the Cowboys could be a top 3 team!!
Oh the Niners have their shit together, they gathered all the shit they could find and all of their shit will be together and on full display on the field this Sunday.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If the 9'ers and Chargers can get their shit together, the Cowboys could be a top 3 team!!
No way I can root for the 49ers in any situation outside of them playing the Pats.

It's not like York isn't destined to draft a complete bust, anyways. Might as well get him off the board before the Cowboys are up.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
No way I can root for the 49ers in any situation outside of them playing the Pats.

It's not like York isn't destined to draft a complete bust, anyways. Might as well get him off the board before the Cowboys are up.
So you're saying you're a Rams fan! Welcome aboard! Say something extravagantly silly about the Rams now.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Buffalo residents can make money shoveling the Ralph - NFL.com

Do you live in the Buffalo-area, have no pressing social commitments on Saturday and want to lend a hand to your favorite underachieving professional football team?

You're. In. Luck.

The Buffalo Bills are asking area residents if they would like to shovel snow inside Ralph Wilson Stadium ahead of the team's regular-season finale against the New York Jets on Sunday.

"Shovelers can snow shovel throughout the day on Saturday and into the night into Sunday if needed," a Bills press release reads. "Rate of pay is $10 per hour. The Bills will provide warm lunch and dinner breaks."