NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wonder if it would even be financially viable to have a team in Mexico City. I remember some sports talk person breaking down why having an MLB team in the Dominican Republic is a retarded idea because even for the cheapest fan experience for a MLB game it took like a months worth of the average salary of someone living in the DR.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Rumor JFF was in Vegas clubs Saturday wearing a blond wig and a fake mustache calling himself "Billy"

Rumor TMZ is negotiating to buy video of it

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I really don't understand the Saints wanting to get rid of Payton.
He has had NOTHING to work with besides an old Drew Brees. I hate the guy but he is not the problem in New Orleans. Its the idiot GM who went all in three years ago for a super bowl and has been paying the price for it since.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brees has like a year left on his contract too, they are likely looking at a full on rebuild and Payton is one of the highest paid coaches. They might as well redo the club from the ground up if they are going to do it at all, which means new staff and scheme.

In other wacky news:

The Buffalo News reports Bills owner Terry Pegula told coach Rex Ryan and GM Doug Whaley they will be fired if Buffalo does not reach the playoffs next season.
Buffalo entered the season with high hopes, but the defense collapsed and the team missed the playoffs for the 16th season in a row. There were some high points, as Buffalo finally found a respectable quarterback in Tyrod Taylor and started to see how good Sammy Watkins can be, but there is still a lot of work to do on both sides of the ball. In a division featuring the Patriots and Jets, it will be tough for Buffalo to make a playoff push next year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just strange to demand the playoffs. I mean they went 8-8, it wasn't a terrible season. Taylor had a decent year at QB. I'm assuming they get rid of the Mario Williams problem shortly.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Just strange to demand the playoffs. I mean they went 8-8, it wasn't a terrible season. Taylor had a decent year at QB. I'm assuming they get rid of the Mario Williams problem shortly.
I'm not disagreeing with this, just stating that getting rid of Whaley might be worth a miss, even if Rex also suffers. Rex had his own fuckups, Buffalo D took a monumental step backwards this year, but Whaley consistently seems over his head in the GM department and he and Rex do not get along at all.

Merrith

I'm not disagreeing with this, just stating that getting rid of Whaley might be worth a miss, even if Rex also suffers. Rex had his own fuckups, Buffalo D took a monumental step backwards this year, but Whaley consistently seems over his head in the GM department and he and Rex do not get along at all.
Just seemed odd to say he's going to ax both of them. If he's acknowledging some GM failings, Rex might deserve a chance under a different GM.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Heh, now there's a report saying Bills are nearing an extension with Whaley to line up with Rex's contract (expires in 2019).

The owner stipulation might still exist though. Who knows.

Merrith

Heh, now there's a report saying Bills are nearing an extension with Whaley to line up with Rex's contract (expires in 2019).

The owner stipulation might still exist though. Who knows.
Well...I guess in that way he's basically tying the fate of one to the other.