NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was some crazy shit going on at the Coughlin presser, heh. Eli crying, Coughlin snubbing the team president/CEO. In all seriousness sounds like his guys really respected him, nice to see.

thufz4dyyaulv7pa7keu.gif

7vBWqdv.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Cincinnati loses to the Texas at will all the time. We're the farthest thing from that team's kryptonite. Looks like some overanalyzing without actually looking at the games.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah I didn't get that write up at all. Of all the times a post-Dalton Bengal team has faced the Texans they have only won once. They're 1-4 or something awful like that.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's because JJ Watt is still upset about that Rose Bowl game. Somehow his rage unleashes peak Bungles.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There was some crazy shit going on at the Coughlin presser, heh. Eli crying, Coughlin snubbing the team president/CEO. In all seriousness sounds like his guys really respected him, nice to see.
I mean, he was a damn good coach to be honest. He's just getting really fucking old.

Once again, I'm hoping Rex gets let go and decides he's open to being a defensive coordinator.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Once again, I'm hoping Rex gets let go and decides he's open to being a defensive coordinator.
Historically, yeah, that's a good idea. But he managed to turn one of the best defenses in the league last year to one of the worst because he didn't adapt to existing strengths on the team. He just wanted to force his way.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Historically, yeah, that's a good idea. But he managed to turn one of the best defenses in the league last year to one of the worst because he didn't adapt to existing strengths on the team. He just wanted to force his way.
Maybe I'm missing something or wrong about something (probably) but it feels like this idea gets bandied about a lot that an HC candidate will bring his history of strong defense/offense with him just because that was his forte as a coordinator...but it doesn't often seem to really happen that way. Some cases you can see the HC's mark on things, Shanahan comes to mind but he had his son trained for running the system, same thing with Kubiak's mark being all over Denver but he brought long time assistant Dennison with him as an OC who knows the system inside and out. Point being, I'm not sure its really fair to place all of the Bills' defensive regression at Rex's feet, but I don't know the situation there too well.

moontayle

Golden Squire
With Pettine (2013) calling the plays they were 10th in the league in YPG. With Schwatz (2014) calling the plays they were 4th in the league in YPG.

Rex calling plays, with largely the same personnel, 19th. And falling from 1st in sacks to 31st.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bah, only playoff teams. I wanted to see the Cowboy's Kryptonite. Would it be players with off field issues, or teams that show up with at least 11 players?
Slight breeze's and direct sunlight shatters his skeleton.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Ike T talked a lot of shit. That dude was the worst tackler ever in the Pittsburgh secondary. I was happy to see him leave. That play makes me so angry because Ike should have stopped that shit right there....

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ike T talked a lot of shit. That dude was the worst tackler ever in the Pittsburgh secondary. I was happy to see him leave. That play makes me so angry because Ike should have stopped that shit right there....
I loved Ike for the exact same reasons though...

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Bridges officially burnt in St Louis

Pdf : Rams NFL relocation submission

Such gems as:

"St. Louis Is Not A Three Professional Team Market."

"Compared to all other U.S. cities, St. Louis is struggling"

"San Diego And Oakland Are Substantially Stronger Markets Than the St Louis market"

""despite significant investments in the team, game attendance has been well below League average"

No turning back now, Kroenke is done in St Louis.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
St Louis the city is a shithole for an NFL team in a turd of a state.

#Mizzou, Ferguson etc.

LA or St Louis? lol

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't think the NFL will let the Rams move. Usually movement is a "last possible resort" type move. STL is willing to build a stadium the owner just hates the place.