NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Page 7-8 would be what I'd agree with as a person that grew up in the South Bay. No one in LA wants the Chargers, no one wants the Raiders either as we all well remember the fucking trash that comes with it. No one wants to go to fucking Carson to see a game.

Kroenke isn't wrong, doesn't mean he's not a dick.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't think the NFL will let the Rams move. Usually movement is a "last possible resort" type move. STL is willing to build a stadium the owner just hates the place.
St Louis is willing to build a stadium without public backing and with a lot of Kroenke's money.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kroenke has the land and the money to make the move. None of the other two teams do. Either way LA will never truly support a team that's not good. They are very fair weather since there are so many teams there.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
The forecast for the Sunday game between Minnesota and Seattle says it'll be a high of 4 degrees and be below zero wind chill for the entire duration of the game.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The forecast for the Sunday game between Minnesota and Seattle says it'll be a high of 4 degrees and be below zero wind chill for the entire duration of the game.
Nothing worse then playing football in freezing weather. Everything hurts so much more, especially hits to extremities(fingers are the worst).

Would love to see more blizzard games, always fun to watch.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
In a division featuring the Patriots and Jets, it will be tough for Buffalo to make a playoff push next year.
Lol I like how the Dolphins aren't worth mentioning
cool.png

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing worse then playing football in freezing weather. Everything hurts so much more, especially hits to extremities(fingers are the worst).

Would love to see more blizzard games, always fun to watch.
Haha yes. Hitting people anywhere in that weather hurts like hell too, and people think pads are warm but that plastic shit just make you colder.

For the fan in a warm cozy room with a 60 inch tv, its great tho

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Growing up in Iowa I never had a problem playing in the cold. It was fine when I was on the field. It was when I was on the sidelines that it sucked. Also, I think the worst thing I ever played in was freezing rain...would rather play in sub-zero than that shit.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Since my brain doesn't function very well before before 8:30am I read through the Ram's submission.

They're done in STL. The only question is if another team ends up in LA with them. STL has basically done as little as they could while still seeming like they're doing something, both to honor the original deal, and to keep them around. The section on whether or not STL can support three teams is pretty telling. No team will ever compete with the Cardinals in that town and the fans as a whole are clearly more fairweather and bandwagony than the norm, which backs up the worst home attendance percentagethis year.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
St Louis the city is a shithole for an NFL team in a turd of a state.

#Mizzou, Ferguson etc.

LA or St Louis? lol
Hey now, the West side of the state is doing just fine. Royals World Series, Chiefs in the playoffs, Sporting KC winning MLS titles, Google Fiber, best BBQ on Earth...life is just fine in Western MO
smile.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pats might win 1 each against AFC East and then Cle, Stl/LA, SF, and possibly Hou (unless Weeden starts by then in which case Texans will drop 40).

Looking like 6-10 with 7-9 as their absolute ceiling.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you love stealing meaningless mid to late season semi-spoiler wins from your divisional rivals...Jeff Fisher is your man!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
quite the schedule for the pats next year

rrr_img_122245.png
I think next year the playoff streak is going to end for the Bengals. Way too many key players are set to be FAs this offseason. They probably wouldn't win in NE anyway.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Oh, and I could definitely get behind an 8-8 or less season from the Pats. They're getting too close to Dallas' record of 20 Winning Seasons in a row.