NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Djay

Trakanon Raider
My hope is Seattle is completely overlooking Minnesota because they trounced them a few weeks ago and ignoring the fact the Vikings were missing their 3 best defensive players who are back now.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think it'll be a much closer game than that one, but I do favor Seattle overall.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
My hope is Seattle is completely overlooking Minnesota because they trounced them a few weeks ago and ignoring the fact the Vikings were missing their 3 best defensive players who are back now.
I am pulling for the Vikings, but Seattle is a pretty veteran team that I don't think will make the mistake of overlooking anyone.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, it's highly likely that the seahawks have nobody whatsoever scouting the vikings. The whole department just changed the dates on the last report and went on a fishing trip.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I don't the Rams game is indicative of the possibility that Seattle will overlook Minnesota. Jeff Fischer has had Seattle's number for a while now. Fischer is like the troll of the NFC West.

Seattle's weakness is their O-Line, which the Rams showed was still true despite their run of success leading up to the Rams game, but Seattle's O-Line is playing better and Seattle handled the front 7 of Minnesota quite handedly earlier.

Besides, how is Minnesota going to score any points in this game? AP? Seattle has done a great job containing him their last two matchups. Teddy B, passing on the LOB? I think not. Minnesota is going to need a lot of breaks (injuries, turnovers, etc.) to go their way to be in this game. Even the 10am start time doesn't slow Seattle down a whole lot anymore.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Seattle's weakness is their O-Line, which the Rams showed was still true despite their run of success leading up to the Rams game, but Seattle's O-Line is playing better and Seattle handled the front 7 of Minnesota quite handedly earlier.
Exactly...the Vikings have no chance! Their defense sucks and none of their best players were missing last time and the Seahawks should just concentrate on Carolina or Arizona. That's what I was saying.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Brock and Peyton have both sucked pretty much equally this season. That team is just stacked that they can overcome bad QB play.
Yup. Manning might have the Interceptions, but Brock couldn't get into the end zone to save his life once in the redzone. Denver will live and die by their D, simple as that.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
Exactly...the Vikings have no chance! Their defense sucks and none of their best players were missing last time and the Seahawks should just concentrate on Carolina or Arizona. That's what I was saying.
shaddup already! geesh you guys are worse than the fox announcers in the arizona game talking about how seattle has had major injuries this year at every position except qb..."BUT IF #3 GOES DOWN"...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yup. Manning might have the Interceptions, but Brock couldn't get into the end zone to save his life once in the redzone. Denver will live and die by their D, simple as that.
Yeah Brock was basically playing like a worse version of Alex Smith. He was playing safe but making absolutely ZERO plays. His 3-and-out rate was absurdly high.

Dioblaire

<Donor>
So when is everyone going to post their picks for the off season?

Chiefs@ Texans
Steelers@ Bengals
Seahawks@ Vikings
Packers @Redskins

The only home team I see having the best chance to win is the Redskins in the WC round. GB just doesn't seem to have it in them this year to go any further, and the Skins are a more confidant team. Wouldn't be upset if the Seahawks lost, at all, but they have heated up at the right moment, Lynch will be back as well.

I just don't see the Begals winning against Big Ben. But I do think it will probably be a close game decided by 10 points or less. And finally, Chiefs should win their game as long as Smith doesn't play poorly.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm going a bit different from the norm here I suppose

Chiefs @Texans
Steelers @Bengals(this is a bit of homer)
Seahawks@ Vikings
Packers @Skins

I think the home teams will do well

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I just don't see the Begals winning against Big Ben. But I do think it will probably be a close game decided by 10 points or less. And finally, Chiefs should win their game as long as Smith doesn't play poorly.
Bengals lose to the Steelers typically because they give it away. Big Ben never plays that well against Cincy.

Dioblaire

<Donor>
Bengals lose to the Steelers typically because they give it away. Big Ben never plays that well against Cincy.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals win this one. McCarron has the skills necessary as well as some good talent around him. He held his own against Denver's D and the only real screw up he had against Denver was that botched hike. (Granted, he should have had that fumble counted, but we all know the refs are shitty at making the correct call.)