NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On the bright side, it's hard to imagine the Redskins finding a way to be more horrible than either the Texans or the Bungles were today.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
We likely have no chance of doing shit after this game, but ruining their season = Christmas came twice.

Boomer, Cowher, Gonzales and everyone ripping them apart like they should be.
Was interesting w/ the shit Boomer was saying. He should be the most pro-Cinci person there since he played multiple seasons there. But he called them out big time

Merrith

Also, completely forgotten was that 2 point conversion play call from Cincy. The fuck was that? We could be going to OT instead of game being over.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All of those guys said it was embarassing for the NFL, which it is.

a_brady_i.jpg

Bengals fans are the Browns fans of old.

Ohio is a classy place what can you say

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I have to think theres a very good chance that Ben and Antonio Brown are both out for next weeks game @ Denver. That game will be a pile of suck.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Big Ben was pretty evasive during the post game interview. I hope hes not out next week.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have to think theres a very good chance that Ben and Antonio Brown are both out for next weeks game @ Denver. That game will be a pile of suck.
Likely along with our chances unless Denver turns the ball over a lot.

But who knows? 2005 we beat Cincy and Denver both on the road to win the SB. Either way, karma has been served.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Burfict belongs in prison. Literal human fucking garbage.

Bengals are a trash franchise with trash players and trash fans. Super classy throwing shit at Roethlisberger after your fucking troll injured him.

Merrith

Wouldn't it just be 18-17? Not sure how that choice mattered.
I meant like call a real play that has a shot, that way if you make it you're up 3...you know, the whole point of going for 2?

Throwing a lateral in that weather that has zero chance of fooling them was retarded.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Bengals messageboard is quite entertaining right now

Here it is starting around the time of the Hill fumble:
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
That's some sweet music Im hearing. The wailing and delusion. The unbelief as Big Rapist rapes another Bungles season. The hope that the Dolphins pillage their defensive coaching staff.

Most especially knowing that the Cheats will be playing the Chiefs next week. Break a leg KC!!