NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
V93r5Ni.png

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well Im with Famm, hoping Carolina/Arizona winner takes it, but Denver's D is pretty incredible so tbh I wouldnt be sad if they won---so long as the Patriots didnt make it. Miller/Ware are scary together

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad Peyton has a chance to tie up the number of rings with his retarded brother.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well Im with Famm, hoping Carolina/Arizona winner takes it, but Denver's D is pretty incredible so tbh I wouldnt be sad if they won---so long as the Patriots didnt make it. Miller/Ware are scary together
The Broncos D could keep em in it but I have a feeling either NFC defense is going to shit all over Denvers offense and score that way. I think it gets ugly.

Krag

Peasant
Lifelong broncos fan checking in and wondering when they did away with the intentional grounding penalty.
People want to see high scoring games (or at least that is the belief of the league) so you pretty much have to throw it into an empty half of the field to get it called against you. It's the same with in-the-grasp, it will only ever be called if it's in favor of the offense. Same with offensive line holding, pass interference calls and everything else.

It's a passing league whether we like it or not.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
How was Brady not "in the grasp" like 4 times on that last drive. Also Lolololololololol chess....
Yeah ... Refs were obviously trying desperately to give the Patriots the game at the end there. He was sacked 3 times on the final drive and then Gronk pushed off worse than anyone I've ever seen on the TD.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well, Uber was right. Darth Bill getting fucked up by the Dolphins game was truly a move only a genius could comprehend.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Denver should make the playoffs, and the strongest team in the AFC outside of the Patriots is the Steelers, who may miss the playoffs. What a cake walk playoff run this could be. Starting QB's will be McCarron, Alex Smith, Fitzpatrick, Weeden, Osweiller and some guy named Brady.
They lost because they didn't have their playoff personnel, which they will have in the playoffs. Facts, not opinions.

They are still the best team in the AFC and have the best quarterback remaining in a landslide.
Best team in the AFC going one and done? Bahhahahahahaha what is Peyton Manning playing QB for them?
The Patriots are the favorites to win the AFC, those are just the facts. Sorry. Good luck covering Martavias Bryant!
There were no "ifs" in Bills plan
The winner of the Chiefs/Pats game is going to the Super Bowl, loser goes back home and eats KC style ribs.
Pats won't lose, sorry Famm. I like that you don't disappear when your team is out of it. I am looking forward to never seeing Dioblaire again though
Light the Pats up? Are you fucking high, he hasn't thrown 2 TD's in Denver in over a year. He fucking sucks. Don't buy in to this ESPN bullshit about how he makes the run better or knows how to audible in to successful run plays, it's horseshit. Osweiler audibled in to the run play that beat the Pats in OT this year, he is their best chance to win. Manning is an anchor and he is going to drag this Super Bowl contender down. Kubiak is handing the Patriots a Super Bowl bid, it's criminal.

If Emmanuel Sanders doesn't get stripped at the goal line on what would have been a 50 yard touchdown, Manning never plays another down in the NFL. It was literally the turnover that cost the Broncos a chance at a Super Bowl.
looooooooolllll

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
People want to see high scoring games (or at least that is the belief of the league) so you pretty much have to throw it into an empty half of the field to get it called against you. It's the same with in-the-grasp, it will only ever be called if it's in favor of the offense. Same with offensive line holding, pass interference calls and everything else.

It's a passing league whether we like it or not.
While I agree it is so blatant. Brady throwing to Ant Man like a dozen times this game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
These shit heads have 2 games to be played all week and we get zero fucking time in between games to even crack open a new fucking beer let alone eat.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
It's only fitting that Mannings last game is getting his dick kicked in, in the Super Bowl. Belichick once again proving he'll do anything to show Brady > Peyton.