NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Great game for Denver. NE couldn't run a offense the entire first half.

I'd like to see them spend some money on some OLine depth.

At least this year I'll be able to go to a super bowl party and enjoy myself instead being a basket case for the game

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Quote Originally Posted by Uber Uberest View Post
Pats won't lose, sorry Famm. I like that you don't disappear when your team is out of it. I am looking forward to never seeing Dioblaire again though

Oh, I won't be going anywhere
wink.png
I've been a fan since I was a little boy and not some bandwagon/fairweather fan.
Hey Uber? How about your Pats?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It's only fitting that Mannings last game is getting his dick kicked in, in the Super Bowl. Belichick once again proving he'll do anything to show Brady > Peyton.
Uber! You're alive! I was beginning to wonder since you disappeared so precipitately. Did you happen to read Bob Book's post by chance? If you didn't scroll on up.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Uber! You're alive! I was beginning to wonder since you disappeared so precipitately. Did you happen to read Bob Book's post by chance? If you didn't scroll on up.
I don't think I've posted during a game all year. I don't sit in front of a computer when I'm out being cool watching games with humans.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Man, Fox Sports Go is by far the shittiest stream of all the major networks. Fucking thing sucks.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Quote Originally Posted by Uber Uberest View Post
Pats won't lose, sorry Famm. I like that you don't disappear when your team is out of it. I am looking forward to never seeing Dioblaire again though

Hey Uber? How about your Pats?
Dio started posting only after when the Broncos got Peyton but he's a a solid Donkey fan.

P.s. Grats now go to the super bowl and lose by 30.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Uber,

Lol, nice riposte. Nice. So..Brady 3-5 the past 8 games. Eh. Cost the team this game even with his Ant Man passes. Hmmm. Liked that Gronk push off? Opinions?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm glad the cheatriots lost but Denver's offense is almost as shitty as their defense is amazing, don't see them winning the Superbowl.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
These shit heads have 2 games to be played all week and we get zero fucking time in between games to even crack open a new fucking beer let alone eat.
Yeah, what the fuck? Went to walk my dog between games...except there was no between games.

Also, sick near pick there. Jesus.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Dio started posting only after when the Broncos got Peyton but he's a a solid Donkey fan.

P.s. Grats now go to the super bowl and lose by 30.
I never came to this sub-forum back during the FoH days. Was raised to root for Denver by my mom who hated the Raiders and Cowboys.