NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
And your point? You act like only QB's decide games. I have never once this season thought of Manning as the one that would win this for Denver. It has always been about Denver's D this year. And I am more than content with Peyton riding on their backs for this win.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Game went Exactly how I said it was necessary for Denver to win. I said 2weeks ago, Denver d limits/controls newton they win with panthers scoring under 20pts. The Denver rush was in his face all night. Forced 2fumbles

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't understand how cam is overrated, because this is a top 10 defense of all time? Newton is going to be in 2+ more superbowls while i doubt denver makes it again in the next decade...

Column_sl

shitlord
CaqbChgWEAA1DDS.jpg:large

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't understand how cam is overrated, because this is a top 10 defense of all time? Newton is going to be in 2+ more superbowls while i doubt denver makes it again in the next decade...
In the NFL you can never be sure. I'm sure when Marino got schooled by the Niners people were saying the same kind of shit (that Marino would make many more SB's). Newton will only go as far as his defenses can take him. He'll play a huge part on the other side, but you just can't do it without the D. If the Panthers D just peaked, who is to say they make it back anytime soon? It'd be surprising if they didn't, but you never know.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Panthers D just needs to hold steady. That offense just needs more weapons. It was pretty amazing what Cam did, especially with Ginn as his #1 WR.

That Broncos D is just incredibly sick. Grats to Ware. I'm glad he earned a ring before hanging up the pads.