NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
Grats, Peyton! The Bronco's D absolutely won that game, but Peyton didn't fuck it up! Cam on the other hand, didn't do anything.

Now retire on top, General Manning.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Really good game played by the Denver defense. Peyton and the offense did enough to not fuck it up and give the game away.

Really glad to see Peyton (hopefully) go out on top.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
em3g26N.gif

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I think what I enjoyed most was every time either team managed to complete a pass an announcer would have to point out that it was the longest play so far.

Also, breaking their own record for most 3 and outs in a row.

And all the crying kids going home with no footballs.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Best part of that play was the ref doing a spin move to get the fuck out of the way of the linemen all trying to recover the ball.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Coming from the guy who wasn't exactly helping his team. What is it with corner-backs and usually having the shittiest attitudes/personalities.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Did they ask him what he thought of the Super Bowl a couple weeks back where Denver beat New England?

I had a yorkie terrier puppy to play with during the game. I helped him steal everyone's shoes and hide them in his play pen.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Gotta give Elway a lot of credit through all this, he's done one hell of a job putting a team together. I can't imagine how it must of felt taking a risk in signing Manning.