NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He's just as likely to be the back up of Cousins with Snyder, try not to forget that Snyder is just as retarded only difference is Jerry at least got shit right once when he hired Jimmy Johnson.
Snyder isn't GM. Nor is Vinny Cerrato (his right hand man) involved anymore. McCloughan wouldn't touch Manziel. Chances of him ending up as Cousins' backup are basically 0.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Manziel is going to get disciplined by the league. He is basically radioactive at this point. Showing drunk to practice is legendary though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He has to do some rehab or anger management BS and maybe claim he's found jesus or I don't see any team touching him at this point.

Except maybe the Browns.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Manziel and Tebow as The Odd Couple. Coming to Netflix in October. Produced by Adam Sandler and Directed by Rob Schneider.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Super Bowl 50 -- Cam Newton of Carolina Panthers defends walking out on reporters

the most important bit IMO

from this moment on he'll forever be too soft for the NFL bitch ass pussy in my eyes. He shouldn't have any more respect in the locker room that's for sure. I mean, seriously, you are worried about twisting your ankle or knee in a game that is probably once in a lifetime opportunity for majority of your teammates to win SB. If I were a one of his teammates, I'd go up to him and would tell him to fuck off. He should really get the Any Given Sunday treatment
I can't believe his PR people let him say that. Thomas Davis is playing with a broken arm, Jared Allen had a broken foot. His teammates are out there killing themselves to win and he says that...

Merrith

Who was it that suggested a reality show of "Billy" Football and Ron Mexico in Vegas? Now that I would watch.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Every time I ever ended up visiting friends in College Station, Manziel was out every single night we were ever in town. And I mean very visually, openly out on the town. Certainly no attempt at secrecy. A la Vince Young in Austin (you are welcome for all those double crown & cokes). Manziel just caught the social media ages, or he would've been fine. Apparently Manziel's chick is a major attention whore, and the whole busted ear drum story is kinda fishy with the fact that its one of the rare injuries that doesn't require any visual markings at all. Regardless, Johnny is being a fucking retard. Take some time off, you're embarrassing the ghost of Jack Dempsey.

Btw, "no way" (more than likely not) Johnny ends up here in Dallas. Reports were making the rounds here on DFW sports talk in early Jan. regarding their "unlikely hood" to pursue him. They'll try to sign RGIII or just roll with a Colt McCoy/Drew Stanton.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
You can't win with the Stephen Smith argument. But every guy knows it's true. Women know how and when to push buttons if they want to. And when you are a douche like Manziel or that douchebag reporter who beat his girlfriend in front of the damn courthouse after a restraining order you just make it easy...

Fuck what was that guys name. Italian douchebag who rightfully called out Curt Schilling for the cunt he is many years before the rest of the world realized it.

Edit: Jay Mariotti. What a douche. But anyone and everyone that knew him even people that hated him said she was insane. Granted it's not an excuse...just every single couple knows not to push your partner over the edge. And others get off on doing it.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Sheriffs Deputies.

rrr_img_126094.jpg

Edit: For those that said the ball never hit the ground, sorry, but you were wrong.
rrr_img_126095.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I have no interest in this shit whatsoever and completely impartially..you had to stick with the call on the field. It touched the ground, and control was entirely subjective.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I have no interest in this shit whatsoever and completely impartially..you had to stick with the call on the field. It touched the ground, and control was entirely subjective.
Yeah, the announcers just made the situation worse by not being able to properly explain that there wasn't a clear view of the ball the whole time (at least on the replays they showed on tv), so there wasn't indisputable visual evidence and the call on the field would stand.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I would have personally called it a catch. The way the rules are currently defined the refs made a call that wasn't inconsistent with the rules.

The refs, in my opinion, were much worse on the fumble play right after that. Von Miller clearly hits Cam in the face with his hand and then hits him helmet to helmet.

rrr_img_126182.jpg

Merrith

I would have personally called it a catch. The way the rules are currently defined the refs made a call that wasn't inconsistent with the rules.

The refs, in my opinion, were much worse on the fumble play right after that. Von Miller clearly hits Cam in the face with his hand and then hits him helmet to helmet.

rrr_img_126182.jpg
It was also of the level of contact that looks dumb as fuck when they penalize it even in the regular season. I hate how black and white they make it sometimes when often it's involving guys coming off blocks just trying to get a hand on the QB that brush the head/face and get flagged 15 for it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
They seem to have called it that way all season long anyway. If it only looks like a catch when played in slow motion, it's not going to be a catch. (/flips coin)

Also, apparently half a yard of forward momentum isn't a "football move"

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
It was also of the level of contact that looks dumb as fuck when they penalize it even in the regular season. I hate how black and white they make it sometimes when often it's involving guys coming off blocks just trying to get a hand on the QB that brush the head/face and get flagged 15 for it.
He was like 2-3 yards off of the blocker. He also did two things, hand to the face and helmet to helmet. It should have been called and was a huge swing in the game. The momentum gained by that play was huge.

Merrith

He was like 2-3 yards off of the blocker. He also did two things, hand to the face and helmet to helmet. It should have been called and was a huge swing in the game. The momentum gained by that play was huge.
I can buy the hand contact to the face, but helmet to helmet when he's completely body wrapping Cam up is silly. I can even buy "by the book" it should get flagged with the hand to the face, but in reality there's no way that play should get flagged. I would disagree with that getting called in the regular season, in the Super Bowl people would have been up in arms.