NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How do people still not realize the OL is much more important than your RB?
This. I'm a Redskins fan and I don't quite get where all the shit Cowboys fans are getting is coming from. This year, for once, they actuallydolook like the favorites to win the NFC. Prior to last season, Murray was pretty inconsistent. I don't get why we're all talking about him like he's Ladainian Tomlinson and the Cowboys just lost their franchise saving RB in the peak of his career.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wait you think the cowboys are favored over Green Bay and Seattle? By who?

moontayle

Golden Squire
No one. Most have all three of them as the primary teams to beat.

I don't follow either of those teams so the only thing I really know is that Seattle lost some defensive guys, got Fred Jackson and Jimmy Graham, and paid Wilson. And then Green Bay moved offensive playcalling out of Tubb's hands, lost Nelson to injury, and will continue to be a receiver factory because A. A. Ron Rod-gers is the shit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
How do people still not realize the OL is much more important than your RB?
Lets not pretend that RBs are somehow useless, it takes a good line and a good back to have productivity. Cowboys have no-namers and Darren McFadden running the ball.

Caliel

Lets not pretend that RBs are somehow useless, it takes a good line and a good back to have productivity. Cowboys have no-namers and Darren McFadden running the ball.
Wasn't Murray a no-namer rb at this time last season?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
He's always been regarded as a good talent, but he never played a full season healthy until last year.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Why is this hate for people who root for more than one team? I never understood it.

Column_sl

shitlord
Why is this hate for people who root for more than one team? I never understood it.
Because you are fagots? Why stop at 2, might as well pick half of the league that is performing well every year ,and hedge your bets for optimal bandwagon action come the Super Bowl...

Tenks

I think most people who are actual hardcore fans of one team only like that one team, are neutral on a few and actively hate almost every other team

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I think most people who are actual hardcore fans of one team only like that one team, are neutral on a few and actively hate almost every other team
Growing up I had my one team and was pretty indifferent to most other teams outside of the 49'ers who just destroyed the Saints every year when they were in the same division. Coming to this board and conversing with you fools made me hate a whole slew of other teams.

Tenks

You should love the Bengals because Alex and I are a power posting couple

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys fans already act like they won the Super Bowl the previous year.
So you see, it would actually be a net improvement if we were to win. No change from cowboy fans, and it would mute the pats fans. Join us in rooting for the cowboys to win the Super Bowl.

Tell ya what, lets make a deal. You root for the cowboys, and if they win I'll support you in getting column shawed till he calms down (cause lets face it, he's probably the only one who will go off the deep end).

Yeah I don't understand why Cowboys fans keep playing down the loss of Murray and think running back by committee is going to be as good. They don't seem to understand they won last year because their defense played above their heads and Romo didn't have to win games because Murray was.
Lets attack this from another angle. WTF are we going to do about it? It's not like we can talk jerry into signing AP. We either be positive about it or be miserable fucks running around screaming about the sky falling.

Also, for the 10th time, Murray is a fumbler. I didn't like to talk about it while he was a cowboy because it's sort of like bad luck, but he was and I hated how nervous I got every time he had the ball.

I'd say I'm hardcore for 1, softcore for another, softcore for a couple of players, then I actively hate about 5 teams and are neutral on the rest.

Tenks

But if every team loses every week think about how good your team's playoff chances would be! Let the hate flow.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So you see, it would actually be a net improvement if we were to win. No change from cowboy fans, and it would mute the pats fans. Join us in rooting for the cowboys to win the Super Bowl.

Tell ya what, lets make a deal. You root for the cowboys, and if they win I'll support you in getting column shawed till he calms down (cause lets face it, he's probably the only one who will go off the deep end).

Lets attack this from another angle. WTF are we going to do about it? It's not like we can talk jerry into signing AP. We either be positive about it or be miserable fucks running around screaming about the sky falling.

Also, for the 10th time, Murray is a fumbler. I didn't like to talk about it while he was a cowboy because it's sort of like bad luck, but he was and I hated how nervous I got every time he had the ball.

I'd say I'm hardcore for 1, softcore for another, softcore for a couple of players, then I actively hate about 5 teams and are neutral on the rest.
Murray had 3 fumbles on almost 400 (392) touches. Yeah I'd say he's A-OK when it comes to not fumbling the ball.

The whole point is that your offense relied HEAVILY on Murray to carry the ball and now he's gone and the hole's filled with scrubs.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Murray had 3 fumbles on almost 400 (392) touches. Yeah I'd say he's A-OK when it comes to not fumbling the ball.

The whole point is that your offense relied HEAVILY on Murray to carry the ball and now he's gone and the hole's filled with scrubs.
He had 6 lost fumbles last year.