NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
The only way you can make that happen my Navajo brother, is to get Snyder, Cousins, Gruden, and yourself together and summon your spirit animals. As you prance across the country the snake will gather the Southwestern Aztecs from their pueblos, the skunk will scour the midwest for sober Cherokees, the pig gathers the Iriquious' and you my friend your butterfly spirit animal will have to bring all your Navajo family members to Foxboro and give it your all.

There will be much to overcome, for my Northeastern white people are a very racist people, and we will avenge our former General Custer and follow our new General Brady to an Indian slaughter.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The Patriots didn't just win they ended the Dolphins season.
Close but not exactly. They verified the season was over but everyone really kinda knew it after week 4. Pats rarely lose and the Dolphins were already 0-2 in the division. Hard to get excited when the team was probably going to be 2-4 in their own division at best.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I like the Pats because of how much they infuriate other fanbases. Yall need to come out to the Imperial March and just embrace the Dark Side.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anxious to see how we play with all of the B's on the field at once. Will be the first game this year Ben, Bryant, Brown, and Bell will be together for a regular season game...Ben might not be 100% though
frown.png

I would love round 2 vs the Pats just to see how that game would play out and how we would measure up with this fully operational battle station/offense. Now only if Pouncey can make it back sometime this year, this center has graded out as the worst C in the league..meh

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Anxious to see how we play with all of the B's on the field at once. Will be the first game this year Ben, Bryant, Brown, and Bell will be together for a regular season game...Ben might not be 100% though
frown.png

I would love round 2 vs the Pats just to see how that game would play out and how we would measure up with this fully operational battle station/offense. Now only if Pouncey can make it back sometime this year, this center has graded out as the worst C in the league..meh
Pretty sure you would lose a second time, no offense.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shrug, we lost by 7 at their place with 2/3 of our best offensive players out for the game to start the season (Bell and Bryant) while our awful kicker missed multiple fgs that game.

I like our chances with our offense full strength. Not saying we're better, but I think we could beat them.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I like the Pats because of how much they infuriate other fanbases. Yall need to come out to the Imperial March and just embrace the Dark Side.
I've actually moved into whatever emotional place browns and jaguars fans are in. Miami has been bad for a while now, and the pain barely registers.

Also most older Pats fans are alright because they remember what it used to be like: 2-14 seasons and playing Dan Marino and Jim kelly were 25% of your regular season games.

If I was still angry, I would be angry at the rest of the league. Belichick spent the last 17 seasons embarrassing teams by winning and/or running up the score. By this point, if other teams can't figure it out after being humiliated since the turn of the century, that's on them. (If you are a steelers, giants, ravens, or another franchise with recent success, just keep doing whatever you're doing. You'll be fine.)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Shrug, we lost by 7 at their place with 2/3 of our best offensive players out for the game to start the season (Bell and Bryant) while our awful kicker missed multiple fgs that game.

I like our chances with our offense full strength. Not saying we're better, but I think we could beat them.
Losing by 7 is what Pats fans call a "blow out".

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Definitely. MethHawk and Lleauric or whatever didn't start posting in here until after the SB win.
Oh god, please forgive me for only posting outside of screenshots and the gaming sections sparsely. Would you feel better if I posted in this thread 17 times a day 5 days a week? That would take me off of bandwagon status?

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Oh god, please forgive me for only posting outside of screenshots and the gaming sections sparsely. Would you feel better if I posted in this thread 17 times a day 5 days a week? That would take me off of bandwagon status?
I'd feel better if you posted as much as when everyone thought you were dead.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
People just get salty when others peoples teams do well and theirs doesn't. Except me, I don't have it in me to be salty on the level I would need to be to hold true to that statement.