NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
you're pretty dense huh? White isn't a starter because he's never showed anything on special teams. Bolden has, and is therefore higher on the depth chart.

do you have a single fucking clue?

the only guys making the roster without special teams trial runs are guys they traded for to fill an exact position.
I'm not a Patriots hater or lover, but you're the one looking dumb here. Uber was responding to you not knowing why White wasn't dressed, not anything about who will start.

I understand his RB style is much more like Lewis', but if he was the automatic #2 why was Bolden dressed and he wasn't?
And he answered explaining why he wasn't dressed.

So you're this super Patriots fan and you are seriously pondering why a special teams player like Bolden was dressed and a guy who is Dion Lewis's backup wasn't dressed?
And then you responded by basically agreeing with his reasoning

White isn't a starter because he's never showed anything on special teams. Bolden has, and is therefore higher on the depth chart.
He never brought up anything about a starter in his response to your question.

So, you look like the dude who is dense. You are shitting on him for supplying the answer to a question you asked and it's an answer that you yourself later gave. WTF?!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's a dog eat dog world and both teams are wearing kibble uniforms.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I just like watching Rivers work out there, love when the cameras are up close on the line and he is out there taking his time and pointing out everything. I think he just has a fun time with his guys and genuinely loves to play.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This Privers guy is pretty good. Put him and a coach with half a brain on the Rams and they'd be contenders. Maybe when they both move to LA they can swap QB's??

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Look at that shitty grass field.

Can the Chargers get any more penalties? It isn't the refs making bad calls either, we are earning those and poorly.