NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Brady was getting HGH from a supplier through his old phone. The one he 'threw away for being old'...Ba dum tss.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dalton officially ruled out? Ultra confident in Bungles going one and done again now.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But what if they finally get over the hump, and get a win, without Dalton?
In a one game situation, anything can happen. But if they get a win, I'm betting it's because they're just that much better of a team than Pittsburgh. However it plays out, Cincy has been worse in pretty much all metrics offensively without Dalton.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ben goes down in the first series with some sort of injury, lets say a broken bone. All Bengals!!!!

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
My predictions for what it's worth:

Kansas City beats Houston
Pittsburgh squeaks by Cincinnati
Minnesota lucky breaks past Seattle (rather see them both dump)
Washington beats Green Bay

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I miss the old days when I really liked Pittsburgh. It was probably a function of what games got shown back in the 70's: Steelers, Cowboys, Redskins, and a smattering of other games thrown in.

Today's Steelers just don't seem to have the same toughness or tenacity. Rocky Blier, Franco Harries, Mean Joe, L.C Greenwood and the rest of the Steel Curtain, Jack Ham, Mike Webster, Jack Lambert. Fuck, the list goes on.

It's not that today's team is 'bad', I just don't enjoy watching them as much as I used to. Sorry Grimm.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Steelers are a bunch of whiners who are more often more concerned with looking around for a flag (which they'll get since the refs have a love boner for the faggots) while simultaneously being the dirtiest team in the NFL. The franchise is completely unlikeable. Not to mention you have to deal with the faggot "Never been to Pitt but I wave my terrible towel like a fucknut" queer ass fans just like the Cowboys fans in Maine. Fuck everything about the Steelers, their rapist QB and their bitch of a head coach.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steelers are a bunch of whiners who are more often more concerned with looking around for a flag (which they'll get since the refs have a love boner for the faggots) while simultaneously being the dirtiest team in the NFL. The franchise is completely unlikeable. Not to mention you have to deal with the faggot "Never been to Pitt but I wave my terrible towel like a fucknut" queer ass fans just like the Cowboys fans in Maine. Fuck everything about the Steelers, their rapist QB and their bitch of a head coach.
Monica.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have got to be fucking kidding me with that video, rofl. How big of a douchecanoe do you have to be to make that shit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Some Bengals fan made one of those too. The narrative of the Star Wars trailer works a lot better for the Bengals - especially in a matchup against the Steelers.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
While still super cheesy, that one is way better and makes much more sense.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Some Bengals fan made one of those too. The narrative of the Star Wars trailer works a lot better for the Bengals - especially in a matchup against the Steelers.
I love the part where the, "There were stories about what happened" kicks in and it cuts to games where Joe Cool fucked you in your tiger assholes.