NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Kind of feel bad for the fans though.
I feel bad for our Bengals forum bros Alex and Tenks. Sorry bros. I don't feel bad for the shitstain fans throwing debris and shit. lol at that lady crying, i hope you choke on a chili dog.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel bad for our Bengals forum bros Alex and Tenks. Sorry bros. I don't feel bad for the shitstain fans throwing debris and shit. lol at that lady crying, i hope you choke on a chili dog.
That's more what I was thinking. The fans at the stadium, at least enough of them to be seen on TV, are Eagles bad.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Christ I hope the games tomorrow are better than this bullshit
Seahawks @ Vikings is going to be a 90% running game probably with how cold it's going to be. Comes down to how many times AP or the Seahawks RB fumbles.

Packers @ Redskins should be a good game, normally you'd want to favor the Packers but with how shitty they've been lately it could go either way.

Scyfi

N00b
Fuck this website
Fuck the Steelers
Fuck the powerball, didn't win
frown.png

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Seahawks @ Vikings is going to be a 90% running game probably with how cold it's going to be. Comes down to how many times AP or the Seahawks RB fumbles.

Packers @ Redskins should be a good game, normally you'd want to favor the Packers but with how shitty they've been lately it could go either way.
W/ Beastmode being out, the Vikes better win.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't even know what to say. One of the most ridiculous games I've ever seen. Cincy unreal stupid. Deserved to lose. Should be long suspension for Burfict

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't believe the refs handed the shitsburg stealers the game like that.

Also, grats to the KC gravies.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Awful bunch of football today. And the Chiefs get to play the Patriots. I'd rather have had a Denver/KC game, but oh well.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We likely have no chance of doing shit after this game, but ruining their season = Christmas came twice.

Boomer, Cowher, Gonzales and everyone ripping them apart like they should be.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chiefs can definitely handle the Patriots with how they have been playing. Guess we will see which Patriots team shows up.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We likely have no chance of doing shit after this game, but ruining their season = Christmas came twice.

Boomer, Cowher, Gonzales and everyone ripping them apart like they should be.
I think everyone was in shock a little to see how bad that all was.

Bungles gonna Bungle. AJ McCarron's moment completely forgotten.

Someone check Alex for suicide watch.