NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was in Houston this last week for work. Was talking football with a buddy there that is a Patriots fan when another coworker came up and started talking about his Cowboys. He proceeded to tell me how Romo sucks and always chokes in the playoffs and is basically holding the Cowboys back. I laughed at him and said the Cowboys have a lot of problems but Romo isn't one of them. He is the reason you were not 4-12 the last 5 years. This is the kind of fan that says Cam is over rated.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God damn. Von Miller: 2.5 sacks, INT, two tackles for a loss, four hits on Brady, deflected pass.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well grats Cam on a ring. Peyton would need to be running HGH drills with his entire team for the next two weeks to be ready for Carolina.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Denver used to be known as the team that got blown out in SBs. Feeling they may start to get that rep once again.

Scyfi

N00b
I don't know what it is but it feels like the Cardinals offense is in slow motion. You can see the plays slowly developing and feel so predictable.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Well grats Cam on a ring. Peyton would need to be running HGH drills with his entire team for the next two weeks to be ready for Carolina.
Denver's D will slow them down. Same shit you and a lot of the other doubters in here said about the Pats game. I'll just enjoy all the doubt that comes Denver's way, just like this past week has gone.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Denver's D will slow them down. Same shit you and a lot of the other doubters in here said about the Pats game. I'll just enjoy all the doubt that comes Denver's way, just like this past week has gone.
Pretty sure the Panthers are going to Seacuck the Bronco's again but good luck!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well sure, but Carolina's defense isn't exactly a slouch either, and Denver's offense is garbage. I doubt it will be a blowout, but I don't see any way Denver wins short of someone stabbing Cam on the field.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm almost sad now the Panthers won't get to make Brady their bitch.
It would have been quite satisfying for the Pats homers to watch ablack quarterbackshred their team. But on the other hand I think the Pats would have had a good chance to actually compete for the win so fuck that.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I believe bro, defense can win championships. Just get that run game going too. Secondary better be healthy and ready though, can't see them winning this one on pass rush alone.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Big difference playing a home game in Mile High against a gimpy Pats team and playing the Panthers who are tearing up much better offenses on a neutral field.

*BUT YOU KNOW MY BANDWAGON SERVICES ARE ALWAYS FOR HIRE

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine what Cam could do if he had an actual #1 WR to throw to.

Carson Palmer is garbage and doing his team no favors

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit there is some serious dick sucking going on, Palmer has been playing like shit all game and Cards Defense isnt anything like Denver

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I keep forgetting Cortland Finnegan is on the Panthers. That dirty motherfucker makes me want to root against them.