NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
People bitching this game sucked are the same fags that get the rules changed every few years to force more scoring.

Accept defense is a part of the game and learn to enjoy it

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Not bad considering Manning will be 40 next month. Not bad at all. People forget that football is played on 2 halves of the field. Doesn't always have to be offense.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sucked my stream was like 5 minutes+ behind real time but I guess it doesn't matter with how terrible this game was. Maybe they've made running the ball too difficult?

Maybe you'd say Denvers D was an all timer, but really looked like both sides left a lot of shit out there on offense due to ineptitude. Stop the idiocy about defensive football. These offenses were just plain shit.

Did they just skip the last play of the game? lol

Oh well, guess Brady will have to try and win another one to grab the title back from Peyton. Good luck!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I enjoy defenses too . It wasn't a bad game at all. Congratulations to Denver (may you rot in hell) and to Manning riding out a champion. Good for him.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
He also made 2 million for the victory.
Because CA taxes their them based on the entire years salary and not the bonus they get for playing in the superbowl Newton would have come out behind in his pay for the superbowl even if he had won if you just count the $160k bonus he would have got. He owes like $170k just for playing in CA for one game.