NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're crazy if you think the Broncos defense wasn't playing out of their minds.

Plus, I'm pretty sure it was confirmed Cam Newton was an unstoppable football god who would destroy all who were put in front of him

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Someone needs to photo shop Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight" scene of Batman beating up Superman with Manning's face and Newton's face.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
It's hard not to be happy for Peyton. Complete class act on and off of the field. People want to talk shit about him because the salt is real, I suppose.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
She looked real confused about why she almost had to lift something with so many black men standing around.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And just like that I hate the fucking Broncos again. And fuck Kubiak. "I'm in Baltimore for the long haul...what's that? Elway? BYE!"

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
This is pretty much how I pictured Denver winning tonight. On the back of one of the greatest defenses in the NFL.

I take great happiness in knowing all of the people that picked Carolina to roflstomp Denver, got proved wrong tonight. And with that said haters....

FUCK YOU ALL, DENVER ARE THE CHAMPS!