NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was always going to be a RBBC here, just need to hope sproles still has it and our rookie can play.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And that Wentz isn't somehow the next coming of Ryan Leaf
well that is 50/50 with just about any QB coming in. Who knows, he has all the attributes to play the position, it's just seeing if he can put it all together. If Sammy sucks early we might end up seeing him this year.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He probably lists his height as "Julian fucking Edelman" or "#11" on tinder.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey look at that. The 49ers actually did make the right move cutting him when they did. I KNEW they could make a good personnel decision once in a while.

Seriously though, it really sucks. I was actually hoping he would turn it around and do well on the Raiders. Such an absolute waste of talent. I don't know if we will ever see him in the NFL again.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Adam Jones: Bengals kicked Steelers butts in playoffs - NFL.com

Lawl...maybe he forgot it was 15-0 and then Ben got hurt?

Bungles gonna butthurt
Doesn't matter if you win by a yard or a mile...

KOKoqej.gif

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reading the Why Your Team sucks for Cleveland today reminded me that essentially the highlight of our entire season last year was breaking Browns fans hearts in their house on the kick-six at the buzzer.

Its going to be a long season. The more I think about the roster I have to accept that we are likely in rebuilding mode now, despite the group delusion among Baltimore fans that we are still a franchise who just reloads and goes to the playoffs any given year. Of course hopefully I'm wrong, but its looking best to prepare for disappointment. If we at least get Dean Pees fired finally I'll be ok with it all.
Yeah, you're wrong
wink.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If Romo plays less than 10 games I'll start to give the Skins a realistic shot at repeating. Still need to see if it's a random Giants year though.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure how many games it will take but I don't see himmaking a whole season.