NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

moontayle

Golden Squire
I forget the exact reason why but I think it was a combination of scheme change, his salary, and the fact that he missed time in 2013 because of injury while being on the wrong side of 30 while also getting his lowest sack total since his rookie season. I do know he would have been useful in 2014 when they couldn't find a way to get after a crippled Aaron Rodgers.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So he thrived in a not shitty situation? Cowboys are a mess, they are @ browns level of dis function. Tell me again how Romo gonna save the day

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So he thrived in a not shitty situation? Cowboys are a mess, they are @ browns level of dis function. Tell me again how Romo gonna save the day
Love the butthurt. Please explain how they're anywhere close to Browns level of dysfunction

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Love the butthurt. Please explain how they're anywhere close to Browns level of dysfunction
What butthurt? Cowboys are as relevant as the browns for 20 years now, Jerry tells you different, I know. So again, tell me how Romo gonna save they decade?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What butthurt? Cowboys are as relevant as the browns for 20 years now, Jerry tells you different, I know. So again, tell me how Romo gonna save they decade?
Wow, not even a single actual thing? Figured you'd at least call Garrett Jerry's puppet or say Dez is gets mad sometimes.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Team is worth $3.2bn, second most valuable franchise in the world. They exist in half of the top rated games in 2015 despite the 4-12 record.

Sure seem relevant to me.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Cowboys haven't done anything worth noting since the Browns became a team again. They are the Browns of the south.
So basically not winning a Super Bowl = as dysfunctional and irrelevant as the Browns? If that's your retarded logic, then there's 23 teams out there as dysfunctional as the Browns.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Romo is why they are relevant. With out him they are the Browns.
Of course it's Romo!

1458183201-It's-Always-Sunny.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They are nowhere close to the Browns level of dysfunction.
Its funny the Browns have like less than zero talent left on the roster but Hue will still get fired in 2 years after going 3-13 and then 5-11. Then the cycle will start anew.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
J.J. Watt says last year was the hardest on his body yet | ProFootballTalk
?Last year was definitely by far the most strenuous on my body that I?ve ever had, fighting through a whole bunch of things that I?ve never dealt with before,? Watt said. ?We had the broken hand. I had a herniated disk in my back halfway through the year. I had, obviously, everything that went on with my groins and I don?t think people fully understand what that process was like and how long that had been dealt with.?

Despite all that, Watt played more than 96 percent of the Texans? defensive snaps last year, and he?s back to a rigorous offseason workout program now.
What a monster.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure what's been more amusing this last page...someone claiming the Cowboys are as dysfunctional as the Browns, or Cowboys fans using arguments like "we've been in a lot of highly rated games and our franchise is worth $3.2 billion" instead of just laughing at the idiot and pointing out we're talking about the Browns.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The amount of drugs and painkillers NFL players are on impresses me. And I'm not being facetious either. Like, these guys are literally destroying their bodies in ways I can't even imagine, then getting enough painkillers to go out there and crush their bodies week in and week out. I feel like the offseason is basically used to just get back to a baseline of healthy before they do it all again.

I can just picture a guy barely being able to walk going into game day, and then numbing himself so he can go out there and run for my amusement. The next day must be excruciating.

Anyway, no one is as dysfunctional as the Browns. The Redskins and Raiders might be in second place, but I feel like it's a distant second.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Raiders aren't that dysfunctional anymore. They could even be a playoff team this year.