NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jags know not to pass on a good corner. That HC is super D minded. Bet he's full ejact over this

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
It's Jerry Jones...
I thought all the Cowboys fans go on and on about how Stephen has locked his senile old man up in the attic and makes all the personnel decisions?

Elliott isn't a bad pick, just not sure he's a good one, given what they've spent and how easily you can seem to find guys.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I thought all the Cowboys fans go on and on about how Stephen has locked his senile old man up in the attic and makes all the personnel decisions?

Elliott isn't a bad pick, just not sure he's a good one, given what they've spent and how easily you can seem to find guys.
I was watching the live feed from the war room while they were on the clock. If there's contention on the pick it's pretty easy to spot. But the room was pretty sedate. You can say Jerry went off the rails or whatever but this was a pick everyone was onboard with and you could tell.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Look back, just as the Rams went on the clock I called the Ezekiel pick due to the RB coach being in the room and them all circle jerking each other being happy. Can always tell what position the pick is if the position coach comes in gets on the phone in front of the war room cam, they all seemed to be on board with the pick. I don't agree with the pick, next year has 3 RB's that are in Zekes class.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Funny. Titans trade back and then back up to get the guy they prob wanted at 1 all along and added picks to do it! Well done Titans

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Funny. Titans trade back and then back up to get the guy they prob wanted at 1 all along and added picks to do it! Well done Titans
Not quite, but pretty close. Still get a LT, just not the one everyone predicted early on. Tunsil shot himself in the foot with that video

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I think a lot of NFL teams are really looking at a player's character now due to the all the shit that happened with Manziel. Even the smallest issue is likely to be put under a microscope.