NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Odds that there is a league official waiting for Tunsil to get off stage with a piss cup?

Fadaar

That guy
Man Deion did not fuck around and went right for it. Well answered by Tunsil though, hope he does well.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Browns are being oddly competent this draft even if personally I'm not sold on Coleman

Tenks

Remember a Money Ball guy is running that team. He is going to inject all the talent he can.
Money Ball isn't running the show right now. He's still learning the ropes of NFL from office and trying to bring his analytics and transfer them into the NFL. From what I understand Jackson is very much in charge of the draft right now.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Tunsil's agent's statement regarding the marijuana video. What a fucking idiot

rrr_img_132163.jpg

Muurloen

Money Ball isn't running the show right now. He's still learning the ropes of NFL from office and trying to bring his analytics and transfer them into the NFL. From what I understand Jackson is very much in charge of the draft right now.
Injecting all the talent that you have control of is Money Ball 101.

How do you get massive amounts of new talent? You trade back in the draft. While Depodesta doesn't have outright control right now, I think we can agree that philosophical idea is being used in this draft.

Tenks

Injecting all the talent that you have control of is Money Ball 101.

How do you get massive amounts of new talent? You trade back in the draft. While Depodesta doesn't have outright control right now, I think we can agree that philosophical idea is being used in this draft.
Everyone knew Browns were trading down. They have talent absolutely no where on the roster. This isn't a philosophical idea here this is common sense being employed by the Browns. Which, admittedly, they generally don't employ.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
So either Doctson or Treadwell there for the Vikings.

How far is Jack going to end up falling? Tough for that guy. Really liked him before the knee stuff came out.

Muurloen

Everyone knew Browns were trading down. They have talent absolutely no where on the roster. This isn't a philosophical idea here this is common sense being employed by the Browns. Which, admittedly, they generally don't employ.
Agreed. There is common sense and then there is using that common sense and actually going through with it. Something that the Browns have been allergic to since the beginning of time.